CRAP teacher (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
For chemistry i have the worst teacher in the world.. i swear he is a mental case and hes not teaching us anything--the teachers and principal say stick wif him but he's a KNOB! help?? does any one else have crap teachers or is it just us?
:chainsaw: I WANNA KILL!:p :D

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
if thats the case then try to make school your secondary source.

study yourself at home and any questions ask the teacher.

e.g. i find copying stuff off the blackboard a waste because im trying to get it done before it gets rubbed off that im not concentrating on the work at hand.

so learning at home and just paying attention in class is the method i use.

NeRdY

HSC
My teacher is also really bad. She is a real moody person!!! It gets really annoying! And plus she is like 30 years old but she thinks she is 16 again and so all lesson she will be talking to the girls at the back of the class about what was on TV last night and stuff totally not relevant to chemistry!!! It is the biggest waste of a subject!!!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
basically for me, chemistry is:
chem tutor = chem class
chem class = free period
great and simple formula to follow, don't u think?

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
For chemistry i have the worst teacher in the world.. i swear he is a mental case and hes not teaching us anything--the teachers and principal say stick wif him but he's a KNOB! help?? does any one else have crap teachers or is it just us?
:chainsaw: I WANNA KILL!:p :D
I would have to say, my ext2 maths teacher. he is a nice persn but I get all confused with his teaching. I learn my Ext 2 maths course from my tutor!

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Tutor?? where??

my teacher is more a friend then a teacher --
um yeah i think i might get a tutor but where do i find one .. and how do i know whether they are good? can anyone recommend someone?

Vice-Pharaoh

crap teacher......of course !

i think evry1 in their HSC yr comes across a really crap teacher.....my chem teacher this yr sux! but if u attempt 2 c things from his/her perspective it SUMTIMES helps...but yeh we do get crap teachers unfortunately:rolleyes:

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
vice-pharoah's right...
i've given up turning up to half my phys lessons... i don't miss out on much anyway... the best way to deal wit sumfin like that is jus to study on ur own wt a textbook or a tutor... chem's mostly straightforward anyway (it's jus learning crap about "discuss the impacts" etc etc) so the work's really up to u...

forsaken_99

I've got a great teacher. We never wrote down notes in class and all we do is just talk about the syllabus dot points and then write them up and do text book questions at home.

I've found that that is really helping me.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
in chem, we sort of go around in circles and i only understand bits and pieces. it's not until i start writing up notes for exams using the syllabus, and reading the textbook myself that i understand what we're meant to learn.

sillychikki

HSC
My teacher is a great teacher and everything and we're lucky i guess to have her, but i hate the amount of work we're expected to cover so quickly at home. It would be ok if we were even up to the pace of everyone else, but other skools have nearly finished or finished their option and we havent even finished our core yet!

Also it helps if you like and respect your teacher, and they like you in return... mine hates me (dunno y?) so im screwed!

Solution to everyone's problem? just study at home.... you focus more and have enough time to let it all sink in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)