Justina

HSC
Nasonex said:
the structure of the AH exam is disgusting ---> too much writing

They should use the structure of the business/eco exams

Multi choice --> short answer --> 2 extended response
very true....

HSC
i'm so screwed for my 'historical period'. there's no notes on BoS to summarise it nicely, because no one does the damn topic... so i'm about to start cramming now. everything else, i'm fairly confident about...

danniface.

HSC
Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh I'm screwed.

Although I think if I cram ALLLLL day today starting from now, I might be ok.

Ancient is the exam I want to do well in most of all though. I don't know why but I always feel like I have to prove myself in it more so than my other subjects. I think it's because my teacher kind of never thinks we can do well unless we're one of the super duper ultra smart students.

Bitch <_<

Justina

HSC
danniface. said:
Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh I'm screwed.

Although I think if I cram ALLLLL day today starting from now, I might be ok.

Ancient is the exam I want to do well in most of all though. I don't know why but I always feel like I have to prove myself in it more so than my other subjects. I think it's because my teacher kind of never thinks we can do well unless we're one of the super duper ultra smart students.

Bitch <_<
Lol - my Bio teacher is like that

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC
I'm ok with everything but the historical period which I should focus on today, on top of SOR :mad1: Hopefully it will be a good paper, well it better be.
Good luck guys for tomorrow.

SpoonSamba

HSC
oh i am so screwed, im cramming like mad today

lol i didnt even know half the crap was on the syllabus

anyone know anything about economy for athenian society in the time of pericles?

and with P+H i was pretty much gonna wing it, cos they always give sources and i was pretty much gonna hope i can like bullcrap enough information out of those.

HSC
SpoonSamba said:
lol i didnt even know half the crap was on the syllabus
same with me for my historical period. to my horror, today i realised that the four areas my teachers taught in depth have been the HSC questions for the past two years - i don't know anything else. good going guys :rolleyes:

stupidkid

HSC
yep i'm completely skrewed. i just cant remember the historians/quotes and that means bad marks. i'll try to make them up, but my imagination can only get me so far.

so yea i'm not even trying to cram, i'm a lost cause.

cottonmouth

HSC
Zeestylez said:
Ah i'm so screwed for Xerxes and Greek world

I should go hang myself now, and its my last exam too. Why the hell am i complaining, i should study lol
hehehe my last exam too!!!! FREEDOM IS NEAR!

jennieTalia

HSC
I'm supposed to be cramming but my brain is like nuh-uh. I only just did extension, I had modern earlier on this week and I still have Ancient and Religion 1U tomorrow *sigh*, my brain can't take much more (actually I think my hand is complaining more than anything else...)

ecd90

HSC
Ha ha yep im cramming today , glad i am not the only one!

ecd90

HSC
SpoonSamba said:
and with P+H i was pretty much gonna wing it, cos they always give sources and i was pretty much gonna hope i can like bullcrap enough information out of those.
same here, pretty much not worried about p&h at all cause u can kinda crap on with a bit of knowledge and relate it to the sources. they love it when u relate heaps to the source.

Zeestylez

HSC
cottonmouth said:
hehehe my last exam too!!!! FREEDOM IS NEAR!
haha wow we're so similar, i wanna do pschology too *fingers crossed*

goodluck for tomorrow, and party hard.. i know i will haha

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
oh yes indeed.
me and my friend were at school 9-2.30pm going over the syllabus, past hsc questions, past catholic trials just like talking about everything we would include in the questions...oh it was good fun haha so helpful.
and now i'm just gonna read over my textbooks for the rest of the night.
good luck guys!

Zeestylez

HSC
dance2urownbeat said:
oh yes indeed.
me and my friend were at school 9-2.30pm going over the syllabus, past hsc questions, past catholic trials just like talking about everything we would include in the questions...oh it was good fun haha so helpful.
and now i'm just gonna read over my textbooks for the rest of the night.
good luck guys!

wish i did that, or went library.. feel so lazy at home

jalae

HSC
I just open my books and I feel like going to sleep because I find learning history okay but reading about it so boring...nothing is going into my head unless I read heaps of times...

Kelly47

HSC
Eh I'm cramming now too, I am going to do so badly tomorrow. Crap. Hardly anything sinks in for me either... oh well. Whenever I study they ask the things I don't focus on. Failness lol

Debbo

HSC
OH MY GOD! THANK GOD FOR THIS THREAD!

I'm cramming too!!! Im glad im not the only one. ;)

It sucks how ancient scales down. We actually have to do a lot of work for this subject, I have about 150 pages of notes to memorise tonight.

O, SAVE US, ATEN!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)