cramming book (1 Viewer)

student111

HSC
N/A
need help!
anyone come across any good revision guides / books that might save me in my last exams?!
cheers :)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
1. Depends what subjects your doing. (?)

2. The best cramming study books are the ones you make for yourself, uno... like buy a little 64 page book thing and write down just the formulas or dot points and key things in it. But, it might be too late for that.

Good Luck.

fruitarian

HSC
As for ur study guide thing: i recommend going through your textbooks- look at the exemplar papers and last years exams and decidee what they arent gonna ask you. Then, I recommend http://hsc.csu.edu.au (it doesnt have stuff for all subjects but its quite good for the last minute stuff...)

Now this is rreally embarrasing...but i dont know how to start threads...so i looked for one that was active and just shoved my own stuff in here...can u guys help? lol

OK peoples this SAM thing has done nothing but confused me :) I can get onto it and I can enter my subjects but it wont let me put my marks in...and when i clicked submit results, even tho i didnt have any in there...it gave me a UAI of 99.95 lol...and warned me that I had less than 10 units, even tho I have 12...

Do...needless to say...i'm very confused...it seems to be a 2004 thing... am I looking in the right place?

Maybe you guys can help me out a little:

Subject, Trial Mark, Final Rank:
Adv english, 94%, 2
Ext 1 english, 88%, 2
Ext 2 english(ass. mark), 94%, 1
Modern History, 80%, 3
Ancietn History, 78%, 2
Art, 93%, 1
Drama, 88%, 1

My family are eagerly andicipating a result and i dont want to get their hopes up...do you guys have any idea at all???????

Greatly appreciated :) thanx

BTW: my school is inside the top 100...traditionally we get people in the top 10 of the state for history...dunno if that makes a difference

HSC
fruitarian said:
As for ur study guide thing: i recommend going through your textbooks- look at the exemplar papers and last years exams and decidee what they arent gonna ask you. Then, I recommend http://hsc.csu.edu.au (it doesnt have stuff for all subjects but its quite good for the last minute stuff...)

Now this is rreally embarrasing...but i dont know how to start threads...so i looked for one that was active and just shoved my own stuff in here...can u guys help? lol

OK peoples this SAM thing has done nothing but confused me :) I can get onto it and I can enter my subjects but it wont let me put my marks in...and when i clicked submit results, even tho i didnt have any in there...it gave me a UAI of 99.95 lol...and warned me that I had less than 10 units, even tho I have 12...

Do...needless to say...i'm very confused...it seems to be a 2004 thing... am I looking in the right place?

Adv english, 94%, 2
Ext 1 english, 88%, 2
Modern History, 80%, 3
Ancietn History, 78%, 2
Art, 93%, 1
Drama, 88%, 1

My family are eagerly andicipating a result and i dont want to get their hopes up...do you guys have any idea at all???????

BTW: my school is inside the top 100...traditionally we get people in the top 10 of the state for history...dunno if that makes a difference

WOW ... i so wouldnt mine your marks =P

tC.

garboligist

HSC
fruitarian said:

Adv english, 94%, 2
Ext 1 english, 88%, 2
Modern History, 80%, 3
Ancietn History, 78%, 2
Art, 93%, 1
Drama, 88%, 1

yee I am estimating a UAI of approx ~50 if your lucky...

Bankstown TAFE is 'teh bomb' so check it out cause that UAI does not look too promising man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)