CPA passport (1 Viewer)

jayz

walking
Want to receive FREE Membership to the prestigious CPA passport program & WIN an IPOD?

All you need to do is visit the CPA Stall at Markets Bar (under the library) between 10am-2.30pm on the 24th, 25th or 31st of May

& Grab some free stuff while youre there

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I went, it was crap. Jay, your job is crap. :p

They gave me a squishy lightbulb keyring though. Jay, you're gonna be there for a few days right? Can you tax me a lanyard? :D Please!

jayz

walking
i've got a crap job, but i still get paid, and i get a great reference...so it's all good

cheers robo :D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yeeeah that's true... I have no job. But my CV is already full of other stuff, references can wait.

Oh, I just remembered, I have a killer reference from this great guy I know. He was this megarich risk manager at Westpac, in my mother's department (same job, but he's been there much longer so higher clearance and pay etc) and he agreed to be my referee. He's retired now, but the sheer magnitude of his position gives me winnarpoints.

Jay, you haven't agreed to tax a lanyard for me!

karnevil

HSC
Bullshit walks Lexi, bullshit walks

go and get a job you lazy fool :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
My CV owns your CV :p

I was serious about the reference though, it's quite genuine. And nobody hires Science students, we don't have enough free time for their liking. Even ColesMyer turned me down because I can't work a full day. :rolleyes:

Stupid retail.

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
My CV owns your CV /B]

I thought their purpose was to show what you can actually do/ have done, not what your parents friends think of you

:rofl:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
References aren't included in the CV, only their contact details. I was talking about the content of mine. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)