Course Choice (1 Viewer)

drake_skywing

HSC
I'm currently choosing my courses and i'm not sure what to pick, i have my eye on a course at UOW, their materials engineering course though i would like to know what it's like, can anyone tell me.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i can give a perspective on first year engineering as a whole...

pretty boring at first, alot of general maths, physics, chemistry stuff, pretty boring and not very practical, but it gets better

as to materials engineering....well.....put it this way, in first session everyone does an introductory materials engineering subject, i did it last session,.....was the most boring subject ever (and i aint just sayin that cause i couldnt do it, i got 91) but yeah, pretty damn lame, my mate is on a $42,000 materials scholarship and he hates it so much he is considering transfering to civil even if it means he loses the money which will be quite dayem lame...

so yeah.....contact the uni or go 2 one of those days 2 ask more, but dont do materials, however id recommend uow for engineering as a whole, with bluescope nearby and many links 2 the rta, its pretty good hands on work in later years

Antwan23q

God
HSC
just enroll in anything and hang out at the unibar pooltables.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
antwan2bu said:
just enroll in anything and hang out at the unibar pooltables.

rofl, yeah we have to start recruiting next year's first years to adopt the pool table way of life, thats once we get the tables back on friday :( who will christen the tables with a nuddy run i wonder......well at least i know that i won the very last game on the old pool tables, pretty proud of that achievment.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)