Couples' dressing game (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Yo, you know..many couples probably love to play dressing up games to turn their lover on. So, how should your bf/gf dress up to turn you on all night long?

I'm not sure if I'd be turned on by teletubbies, but if he has to dress like one, I would want the red one. I liked the purple one before but after I watched a youtube video of the red one rolling on the floor back and forth it turned me on so much, I couldn't stop chuckling and picturing the red one..so cute awww

Maybe a catman would work too.

What about you?

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Yo, you know..many couples probably love to play dressing up games to turn their lover on. So, how should your bf/gf dress up to turn you on all night long?

I'm not sure if I'd be turned on by teletubbies, but if he has to dress like one, I would want the red one. I liked the purple one before but after I watched a youtube video of the red one rolling on the floor back and forth it turned me on so much, I couldn't stop chuckling and picturing the red one..so cute awww

What about you?
A teletubby? That's just fucked up.

sullyman

HSC

What about you?
Naked all night would do to turn me on :D

Time Chef

HSC
My significant other doesn't need ta dressup. Nekkid is fine by me.

Besides, thinking of costumes to put him in for the purpose to turn me on is just making me come up with obscenely silly ideas that would make me laugh more than turn me on...

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
id dress him up in nothing but a tie

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
I personally prefer my boy undressing than putting on a costume, but that's just me..

burger125

HSC
c c c c combo breaker

there was like a whole page of u pretending to be someone other than you

owetrav

HSC
if i were you, i'd either just come out and admit you love men.

Or commit.

your decision.

just so you know, that telletubies shit is fucked up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)