Couldnt figure which one to put this in cos it applies to like half of them... (1 Viewer)

Sassasas

Hey!
Im just trying to be special by making my own thread.... but hey, does it matter? lol anyways... i have my performance tomorrow, IM SO SCARED!!! i have group and individual... and my teacher didnt turn up to class today because... wait for it... this was really rich... SHE WAS TOO STRESSED!! ARGH!!! IM GOING TO DIE!!!
My individual is about a mental patient whose parents died/killed themselves wen she was 12. She kinda went crazy and right now she thinks she is christmas... humourous in some bits, ends with a dark morbid mood.
Our group is about more... its a compilation so its pretty abstract, we are singing carrots at one stage :) We got pretty lucky with our group, there are bout 10 ppl in our class and 1 person that no one wanted... the other group got stuck with her though. We have 2 classes though... and the other class have had lotsa problems.... two of our groups started all over last week!!!
anyways.... realise now ive been crapping on... so i shall say AU REVOIR ET DEMAIN, JE VAIS MOURIR!!!

PS i had my french speaking exam on monday... so im still pretty crazy :giddy:

dying4december

hey im glad someones sorta in the same position as me, i got mine on friday, theother group got stuck with the guy no1 wanted so we were cheerin, but our teacher didnt just not turn up to one lesson, but got pregnant and fucked off like 3 months ago, weve had this part time teacher fresh outta uni trying to help us with out performance!! wtf!! my individ is about that guy in dead poet's society who kills himsefl coz his dad wont let him act, gota cut down time, dont wann be cut off on the day!! and group we attack the whole concept of the perfect man, and we are still changin it as of this arvo!! ahhh itll be all sweet tho

NOW look whos crapping on!! hehe

good luck dude, hope ya do well !
cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)