Could you ask for extra writing booklets for the core 1+2 questions? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm a little confused. All the exemplars seem to show that people write within the lines (and a little outside). I had never heard of anyone using extra writing booklets for the questions. HOwever, I was running out of room for the ottawa charter 15 marker (or was it 12?) and asked if i can continue it in a seperate writing booklet. The examiner said I could. Does anyone know if they were correct. I dont want to lose marks on account of an examiners stupidity.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah that's fine as long as you put the info of the question on the booklet.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Awesome :)
Because no one in our class had heard of this either, and they were trying to cram in that really long questions answer in little space. I mean how are you supposed to talk about the 5 action areas of the ottawa charter. Then under area relate them to Equity, acess, participation, rights. As well as giving examples for each. I needed two extra writing booklet pages.

SweetSeasons

HSC
damnit, participation was the other area in social justice. lol.

What i did was I wrote the action area, defined it, stated how it linked in with the social justice principals, then gave an eg of how it was applied to CVD and then linked that in with social justice principals. I fitted it all in, but I write from about a cm from the side of the page 2 about a cm into the border. and i wrote about 3 lines more at the bottom.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i hate having to give examples. We obviously understand it, but my teacher tells us that its best to give an example for everything you write. Most of the examples turn out to be similar and some are hard to relate to CVD

SweetSeasons

HSC
hmm, the only hard one for me was strengtherning community actions, it was the last one I did and yeah. I think I talked about jump rope for heart like the heart foundation working with schools to get the community involved in those kids of activities and weight loss programs that focus on the whole well being of the person via weekly support groups. I think. I can't remember.

I got no idea. can't do anything about it now. I knew they wopuld ask ottowa charater and i kne wthey wopuld ask bout aboriginals in option 3

Elle3

Yeah, i used two extra pages for that question, it would have been so much easier if they just let us write on the back.... lol think about the environment board of studies!!!

ThePix

i dont think the good old Board of studies think of anything but 3pm clock off and fat fortnightly paychecks

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
Elle3 said:
Yeah, i used two extra pages for that question, it would have been so much easier if they just let us write on the back.... lol think about the environment board of studies!!!
oops...not allowed to use the back?
we all asked our supp's and they said no to extra writing booklets and yes to writing on the back...
the bos needs to understand that sum ppl have large writing and that all supp's have diffnt interpretations of the rules...bloody idiots

SweetSeasons

HSC
moose87 said:
oops...not allowed to use the back?
we all asked our supp's and they said no to extra writing booklets and yes to writing on the back...
the bos needs to understand that sum ppl have large writing and that all supp's have diffnt interpretations of the rules...bloody idiots
your supp's are stupid as I remember the book clearly stated no writing on the back

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
the front page says "write is spaces provided"...not really 'dont write on back' but i understand how that can be interpreted...everybody except for about 3 ppl i have spoke to said that the supps said the same thing..."just write it on the back"...can the bos just ignore the second half of our answers??? pretty crap concidering that we did ask what to do and were told to write on the back
*shrugs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)