• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Could I please get a prediction? (1 Viewer)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Sorry for another prediction thread. I'm expecting to be more motivated to study by seeing predictions that I don't like, and so would really appreciate any help. ;)
I want to study Journalism at UTS, but considering I don't know what the UAI is going to be I'm aiming for ~95. If it doesn't happen, I'd like low 90s.

I think my school was ranked 106 last year. It's small, and so I can't give statistics about how many people usually get over 90. I'd estimate that about 10 people did last year.
I've calculated my overall marks, but obviously don't know how different they'll be to the ones the school submits.
Subject | Trial Mark | Trial Rank | Overall Mark | Overall Rank
English: 80% | 2/60 | 85 | 2/60 (Advanced)
Biology: 91% | 1/15 | 90 | 1/15
Geog.: 88% | 1/15 | 88 | 1/15
E E S.: 85% | 1/5 | 88 | 1/5 (Earth & Environmental Science)
Maths: 65% | 8/20 | 58 | 10/20 (Mathematics)

I'm quite disappointed with some of my marks, especially maths. :( I'm wanting to improve my trial marks by at least 5% in the HSC exams, 10% for English and 15% for maths. Hopefully I succeed.

Thanks very much in advance to anyone who helps. :)

HSC
N/A
my guess would be low to high 80's, if your pulled your maths mark up a bit you could do get into the 90's

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Thank you. :)

I wish my school didn't make maths a compulsory subject. :( At least I can still get into courses that I wouldn't mind doing if I get 80.

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
if u get the same marks u got in the trials, and did better in maths say up to 70% then u wud piss into the 90s for sure! especially with those ranks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)