Costume 2010 (1 Viewer)

exit-stage-left

HSC
Well I've only recently really started my drama IP. I've decided on The Tempest..
Wondering what everyone else is doing/thinking of doing? How far along is everyone?
Our teacher is rushing us to try and completely finish them off before we even think of starting our group performances. We are supposed to have them half done already.. I definitely haven't gotten that far.

What characters are you all doing?

I think the thing I feel I will struggle the most with is writing a really good rationale/director's concept.. I don't know it just feels so broad, what exactly are we supposed to write about? It's only 300 words.

HSC
im EXACTLY the same

the whole directors concept is the most important thing that drives it all and the most difficult

i decided on doing buried child today (it was between falling petals and venetian twins before that)

and im doing dodge act 1, tilden act 3, sally act 2, and hailie act 3

what characters are you doing for the tempest?
i hate the tempest so much, did it in ext english last year. the film version makes me want to claw my eyes out, when he shows them all the science crap...and the score!

...but power to you, theres a broad range of stuff there for costume

Blondie-becx

HSC
Im doing Barefoot in the Park
and i've barely started, so your not alone :)
this directors concept is confusing me, do you know what we have to put in it?

HSC
i think it's kind of like a director's vision, kind of like your driving concept behind what you're doing...but im still lost

LittleGhost

HSC
hello im doing "falling petals" by ben ellis.
ive just completed my four big renderings. but i am having trouble with the four little ones.
can u hav two or more characters in the little prelims?
the bos website is not very helpful, and i even phoned them to ask and nobody knew wat was going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)