Cost of Living (1 Viewer)

klaris

HSC
How much does it cost you to live each month/week/year?

Include:
Rent
Food
Phone
Net
Bills
Car
Spending/going out money

I don't work but I do get youth allowance. I pay $20 a week board, which leaves me with roughly $150 to spend (fortnightly).

I don't have that much expenses, considering I am only sixteen and still live at home and haven't finished school yet.

My expenses:

Phone - $30-$40 p.m
Net - $30-$40 p.m
Going out money: $100 p.m
Random money: whatever is left over.

I could spend up to $300 per month (150x2). I do sometimes if I feel like shopping or I go out a few more times a month than I expect to or if I buy someone pressies.

So I usually only spend $160-$200 per month.

My cost of living is $280 a month and that is including everything.

That is just an estimation though. I could be $20 or $40 off either way.

But then again I don't have to pay for petrol or rent or food (board covers that, I guess) or anything else.

That only leaves me with $20 left over but then again I only pay my phone and net once a month so I do have more I just never realise it.

I should probably get into the habit of keeping track of my money and organising how much I spend.

At the end of the week I am usually saying: "I had so much money on Monday. Where did it all go?"

But then I remember I bought lunch and clothes and movie tickets and whatever else.

chriscross

HSC
go ahead and get yourself a job. 10 hours a week would give you roughly $100~ if your 16. (on an average wage)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)