Cosi Inner Journey (1 Viewer)

samwise1

Junior Vice President
HSC
Cosi uses many different techniques and has many different effect when you look at it as an inner journey.

It shows how Lewis changes from not really wanting to be there with the patients to not wanting to go to the moraturium with Nick.d

The idea of a burnt out theatre being repainted white, this represents a new begining " stepping out of the dark and into the light".

It looks at how people change and what all the character represent in the play and in society.

kukee

HSC
Hey guys and girls here are some techniques used in cosi:
symbolism ( the burnt out building get painted white-new begining),
In "Cosi" the protagonist Lewis is thrown into the alien insane asylum to direct a play consequently he is forced to change and undertake an inner journey. Nowra portrays his inner journey through dramatic technique metaphors language and contrast. It takes the persona from a point of incomprehension, doubt and spiritual deprivation through a stage where they are inspired or challenged until they gain insight and understanding of the world around.
Nowra effectively conveys Louis journey of self discovery to the audience by using an extended metaphor of Louis direction of the play ‘Cosi fan tutti” The audience see the change in Louis beliefs and attitudes change from love and fidelity as inconsequential to life at the beginning of developing the play to a strong believe of love and fidelity and final damnation to those who act against these virtues: nick and Lucy.

Another tech used: mirroring plot elements of the play in Louis life ironically the fidelity of women

hope i was some help.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
hALP ME what do i foucs on for his journey its the change in values right?

also can anyone just post up like there second paragraph of cosi essayy PLLZZZ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)