Corona... (1 Viewer)

karnage

HSC
It's just the beer for people that don't like beer.

The beer for posers is Hoegaarden. It's a decent wheat beer, but people jack off over it like it makes your mouth explode just because it's expensive and 'elite' for some reason.
Theres this subtle taste in hoegaarden that i love. Think its corriander or something. Whats another decent wheat beer that isnt as exp as hoegaarden? I only buy them wen i see them on special at dan murphys for $60 a case.

chefman21

HSC
N/A
Theres this subtle taste in hoegaarden that i love. Think its corriander or something. Whats another decent wheat beer that isnt as exp as hoegaarden? I only buy them wen i see them on special at dan murphys for $60 a case.
Moorilla does a wheat beer that is stunning. It's a Hefeweizen, so it's a German Style wheat beer. Actually, all their beers are fantastic. Any decent bottle shop that has a good range of "exotic" beers i.e ales, stouts etc and other imports should be able to get you some. A LOT of beer aficionados love their stuff. Myself included. They also have a Dark Ale, Pale Ale, Pilsner and in the last couple of years a limited edition Imperial Stout for $25 a bottle. It's unbelievable but out of most people's price range unless you are really into beer. I also used to work their so I know first hand how good and how much love and effort they put into it. But I loved it before I worked their so don't take it the wrong way.

Corona is ordinary. Any beer that when you pour it into a glass has no head, need to add something to give it flavour or the fact they have promo girls and merchandising doesn't make it a good beer. In fact that goes with just about anything. You don't see promo girls out for James Squire do you?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yes but that's because james squire etc. want to keep their image of "boutique"/premium beer or whatever and don't want the tackiness/cheapness associated with slutty promo girls.

chefman21

HSC
N/A
yes but that's because james squire etc. want to keep their image of "boutique"/premium beer or whatever and don't want the tackiness/cheapness associated with slutty promo girls.
∴ (therefore) Corona = Tackiness & Cheapness

HSC
Uni Grad
lol
likes vb and corona

opinion on anything is now invalid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)