Core units of study HELPPPPP PLSS (1 Viewer)

pscecelia

HSC
hi guys

im in first year so maybe the things im saying are a tad nob, but please forgive me. AHHAHA

anyways so i will be doing a B/ animal and veterinary science which has core units that i HATE! eg rural environment and animal management. Ive already figured that i dont want to complete this degree and im really want to complete just a bachelor of science, so im actually hoping for a transfer.....

so the question is, can i just replace those units and pick my own as i dont want to get a B/ animal and veterinary science.

thanks goize.

comBUSTaNUt

HSC
heya, im in the same boat except not for animal science but BLAS. I read the core units which are analytical thinking and Writing and Rhetoric. They sound really dull and i'm hoping to transfer to B/Sc. I was actually thinking the same thing, not completing those core units however doing my own as a don't wish to finish that particular degree. I heard that if you wanted to transfer all you needed to do was pretty much pick the same units of study of your desired transferring course? is this true?

btw isnt animal science cut off higher than B/sc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)