Convicted criminal? (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
B2BAP, just be careful. I would be more worried that he got kicked out of his parents home than the fact that he was arrested. (It means he either has shit parents, or he's a shit person.) Both of which could mean trouble. UIC was kicked out, if I recall correctly, but she's a nice person. But 'generally' it's not a good indicator.

The truth is you know the person better than we do, but the fact that you were uncertain is your answer. Go with your gut feeling, he's more than likely not the person you should be with.

1. Your brother shouldn't be scared shitless, he should instead have scared that guys shitless. (Seems like a bish, no offense.)
2. zimmerman8k is a fagget. (not the cool /b/ way either. Just your regular everyday fagget.)
3. Skeeta - Skeet Skeet Skeet

Last edited:

olay

HSC
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude walk away before it gets too deep. :S :( i have seen people i know get screwed over in similar circumstances badly and over the past yr i have been step by step there through it all with a closer friend of mine and honestly you do NOT want to be in her situation, which is likely where you'll end up if you keep this relationship going on. pleaaaaaaaaaaase please please stay away :( it's not worth the pain. REALLY. :S

it's your choice.

but please!!

Collin

HSC
N/A
He's a troublemaker and he wants to crash at your place.

Are you purposely trying to invite trouble?

If not, snap out of it and realise that you're getting yourself into a potential heap of shit.

Your question was 'What should I do?'

Well, I advocate moving on.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Hi...

well, after reading this I have realised something:

It is YOU that seems to be scared of being with him and what he will do.

Look at your last post. You were scared if you said no he would break into your house or your sisters house and do other things. You said you aren't ready to be with him. You said that you are afraid he will begin to do similar things around Bathurst.

After reading through this whole thread it is pretty obvious that you aren't asking whether you SHOULD be with him, you are asking how to get out of being with him.

My opinion is sooner rather than later. But, everybody has their own life lessons to learn and things to discover. Your brother is right though. Let's just hope yours don't make you end up in a really bad position where you have to spend the next half of your life rebuilding everything you have lost.

This boyfriend of yours also seems to be coming between you and your best friend which is a definite no-no and can be a pretty good indicator of what he is like. Although, her judgement isn't so good either if her boyfriend has done all of the stuff you say.

Everybody who has said it before is very right. Get out of that crowd. Leave. They are bad for you. Although, I know that people who are in with people like that never leave until they are forced to because they don't really want to be alone.

My sister is a prime example.

xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)