Contradiction (1 Viewer)

Lukybear

HSC
well it is muslims that the danish are drawing...

4theHSC

HSC
This picture is an incorrect representation of the true anti-semetic motive of the danish artist. Drawing a picture of muhammad with a bomb on his head who is highly looked upon by all muslims is somewhat acceptable? I'm not against freedom of expression, however I'm against the purpose behind drawing such things, which is to bring hate and fury among different religious groups.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
From memory I don't think the Danish drew such an innocent picture of Muhammad.

Enforsa_Said

HSC
mohmad was drawn more like a sikh anyway, i bet like none of the moslarms who rioted actually saw the pictures, but they just love rioting.

anonymous.92

HSC
If you read back on the Danish cartoon controversy, you'd realise that the cartoons published in that newspaper were actually quite inflammatory, not to mention inaccurate and Islamophobic, unlike the drawing in this cartoon.

Talk about gross misrepresentation of reality...

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
EDIT: I completely misinterpreted the cartoon. Yes, this is a contradiction for many Arab newspapers who regularly publish anti-Semitic nonsense.

Not really news though, not even light and offbeat news.

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC
what a shit cartoon, can't draw for shit.

since when was muhammad caucasian? since when did he wear gay baby blue robes? and since when have you seen him smile like that?

the guy probably wasn't even draiwng Muhammed, probably drawing the fucking sultan from Disney's Aladdin.

Enforsa_Said

HSC
More detailed story: BBC News - Danish police shoot intruder at cartoonist's home

Why does the Muslim hate freedom so?

Great quote of his that can be applied to Muslims in all Western countries:

"I am merely a cartoonist," he added. "I express myself with simple images and ideas. As I see it, many of the immigrants who came to Denmark, they had nothing. We gave them everything - money, apartments, their own schools, free university, health care. In return, we asked one thing - respect for democratic values, including free speech. Do they agree? This is my simple test."
Jonathan Kay on Kurt Westergaard, free speech, and leftist refuseniks - Full Comment

loler

HSC
lol what a fucking dickhead that cartoonist is, bloody bored cunt. why would he want to draw a cartoon of muhammad if he doesnt even know what he looks like, its like the drawings of jesus and mary, does anyone even know hoe they look like? All this cartoon drawings are obviously to cause outrage among religions, drawing people of particular religions in a way that would outrage their followers.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

shaon0

HSC
lol what a fucking dickhead that cartoonist is, bloody bored cunt. why would he want to draw a cartoon of muhammad if he doesnt even know what he looks like, its like the drawings of jesus and mary, does anyone even know hoe they look like? All this cartoon drawings are obviously to cause outrage among religions, drawing people of particular religions in a way that would outrage their followers.
Yeah true. The Cartoonist needs to get a life and stop pissing others off. The Prophet Muhammad is the most influential figure in Islam exc. Allah and misrepresenting him in that particular way is not good.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Yeah true. The Cartoonist needs to get a life and stop pissing others off. The Prophet Muhammad is the most influential figure in Islam exc. Allah and misrepresenting him in that particular way is not good.
Misrepresenting him? He had sex with a 9 year old, ok.

Has got a pretty good life actually, which is probably why these batshit insane fucks want to kill him. Cause him having a good life in a Western country is a contradiction to their failure lives and system.

anonymous.92

HSC
Misrepresenting him? He had sex with a 9 year old, ok.

Has got a pretty good life actually, which is probably why these batshit insane fucks want to kill him. Cause him having a good life in a Western country is a contradiction to their failure lives and system.
You people going on about Western countries keep assuming that it is impossible to have a good life if you don't live in a Western country. That is so... bigoted.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
You people going on about Western countries keep assuming that it is impossible to have a good life if you don't live in a Western country. That is so... bigoted.
Not impossible, just much, much harder. And it helps if you're not a woman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)