Conspiracy (1 Viewer)

patty4848

HSC
Does anyone know of a United States conspiracy in the 1940s or there about? I know about the Roswell incident, but I need one or possible two more for an assignment.

Thanks

L i L O

HSC
Wow, how effing freaky. I was working all night on my Major Work Proposal for EE2 which is on.. Conspiracy Theory.

There's heaps.. New World Order/Illuminati conspiracy theory has been around for like, over two centuries so you could use that...
Or the conspiracy which claims that the US government knew about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour before it happened yet did nothing to prevent it.

HTH.

patty4848

HSC
L i L O said:
Wow, how effing freaky. I was working all night on my Major Work Proposal for EE2 which is on.. Conspiracy Theory.

There's heaps.. New World Order/Illuminati conspiracy theory has been around for like, over two centuries so you could use that...
Or the conspiracy which claims that the US government knew about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour before it happened yet did nothing to prevent it.

HTH.
haha your right that is freaky...except mine is for history, my EE2 idea is different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)