HSC
Say you get:
MX2: 98
MX1: 99
ESL: 92
Physics: 95
Chemistry: 97

Gee that's gotta be close to 99.95 bro

+ I didn't really love the Mx2 paper either, i don't like when they spread the difficulty throughout the paper, like q8, apart from probability Q was simple. I prefer when papers get gradually harder and harder
lol, that would be when everything goes well.
I guess I'll trust my luck.

And yea, MX2 paper wasn't that nice. But it's gone anyway.

Oh yea, I hope you get a high ATAR! Thanks for writing my username on the possible 99.95 list,

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
lol, that would be when everything goes well.
I guess I'll trust my luck.

And yea, MX2 paper wasn't that nice. But it's gone anyway.

Oh yea, I hope you get a high ATAR! Thanks for writing my username on the possible 99.95 list,
Well i got 97.8 last year, but the new Mx1 score and the Mx2 will add on, so i dk.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Why did you take a gap year addikaye? I mean 97.8 is heaps good in order to go for Engineering.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
some people prefer to work instead of going to uni right away.

i'd do the same if i could get a stable job.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Why did you take a gap year addikaye? I mean 97.8 is heaps good in order to go for Engineering.
Precisely what tommy said. I wanted to work for a year.
1) to save money, since im moving away for uni, didn't want to find to live really hard for four years
2) Although my parents were willing to pay for alot, i want to be independent and kinda do it on my own as much as i can.
3) I got a job in a field (at Abigroup, a construction company that builds roads) in a field that i'm hoping to enter (engineering, civil) so thought it would be good experience and would also confirm my uni choice. This really did pay dividends for me. Learnt ALOT.

So yeah lol that was my reasoning. I chose to do Mx2 so i don't lose motivation and wanted to stay active.

Everyone is different though, seemed like the right thing at the time.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
No, duckcowhybrid wouldn't understand
He's all about the marks, doesn't know what the real world will be like

duckcowhybrid

HSC
No, duckcowhybrid wouldn't understand
He's all about the marks, doesn't know what the real world will be like
Mate I know plenty about the real world, but for me I want to get my education over and done with asap. I know for a fact that later in life I'll have oppurtunities for awesome holidays and shit so I'm just gonna work for now. Also I'm not all about the marks, if I was I wouldnt make friends with people with crappy marks, and only assosciate with 100 UAI kids. I don't because I'm not a dickhead, and because I care more about a person as a whole. I dunno, I guess I don't have that independent drive in me, I'm gonna mooch off as much as I can during uni and when I actually move cities for work or anything, I'd move out. Other than that it seems pointless to me to live by myself and pay for myself and have to do housework and shit when I can get that done free at home. I'm a lazy fuck.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Mate I know plenty about the real world, but for me I want to get my education over and done with asap. I know for a fact that later in life I'll have oppurtunities for awesome holidays and shit so I'm just gonna work for now. Also I'm not all about the marks, if I was I wouldnt make friends with people with crappy marks, and only assosciate with 100 UAI kids. I don't because I'm not a dickhead, and because I care more about a person as a whole. I dunno, I guess I don't have that independent drive in me, I'm gonna mooch off as much as I can during uni and when I actually move cities for work or anything, I'd move out. Other than that it seems pointless to me to live by myself and pay for myself and have to do housework and shit when I can get that done free at home. I'm a lazy fuck.
Convinced me

cwalker

HSC
You don't need to know WHY the formula is like that.

You just have to know it. Simple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)