Congratulations! (1 Viewer)

jaihson

HSC
Hey Guys, just thought I'd congratulate a past drama student. Last night I saw Arianwen Parkes-Lockwood ("Damn Miss Rose" from on Stage) play Ophelia in Hamlet at the Bondi Pavillion. I'd just like to congratulate her on making her proffessional debut at the age of 17! She did quite a good job of it too. She's very subtle on stage and her delivery is fantastic. It's not the best production of Hamlet ever but some of the actors are quite good and I found it worth seeing. :)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Sounds cool. Hamlet at Bondi, will be sure to check it out. Has anyone else noticed Billie Rose Prichard from Onstage in 02 i believe who is now acting professionally? I believe she was in Midsummer nights dream at Belvoir last year. Well done Arianwen!

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Ok. This is the 2nd maybe 3rd Arianwen-Super-Woman-Congratulations post I've seen on the boards. What the? We are breeding her fan club! Lol.

Anyway, congrats to her.

I went to state with Arianwen...something tells me she didn't like me very much and my bizarre humour, I tried to make friends with her...but she was looking down her nose at me...like, I'm not disfigured or anything...and I'm not ugly...well, not much. Maybe she just had something on her nose.

Last edited:

timtam

yeah i saw her at on stage she was unreal. Makes me jealous though....lol

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
I went and saw it, it was really I good. We are studying hamlet now so my teacher was like QuICK WE MUST SEE IT. It was really good, and ophelia the best bit, besides the grave digger :D

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Drama people are very snooty: they all think they're the next Russel Coight.

steffo

steph
HSC
jaihson said:
Hey Guys, just thought I'd congratulate a past drama student. Last night I saw Arianwen Parkes-Lockwood ("Damn Miss Rose" from on Stage) play Ophelia in Hamlet at the Bondi Pavillion. I'd just like to congratulate her on making her proffessional debut at the age of 17! She did quite a good job of it too. She's very subtle on stage and her delivery is fantastic. It's not the best production of Hamlet ever but some of the actors are quite good and I found it worth seeing. :)
i went to nationals (sgca) with arianwen. she was allergic to eevrything, and had to wear natural products as makeup, like food dye as lipstick.
she was cool.
but i didnt see hamlet. im sure she was alright. she had a nice stage voice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)