Congratulations Guys, Its Over! (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Just want to say well done to all, from what Ive read in the exam thoughts section you have all tried as hard as you could and your efforts will be rewarded.
Congrats for being one of the best boards for people willing to help each other out, despite our disagreements (which I believe actually made us better legal studies students) we were always willing to help one another out and offer advice, thanx guys!
You can smile now, legal is over!

mememe

i feel more guilty than anything for not putting in the effort i should of, but there's no point cos i can't change it.

Yeah i've got some great help from here, so thankyou everyone! It's been great to hear from people going through the same things.

chip

HSC
well done everyone
i love legal and put a lot of effort into it i'm sure others of you feel that same
hey no matter how you went you still did well

Nupil

HSC
N/A
I just want to say that I've hated this subject this past year ...

BUT instead of ending it on that note; it's been amazing to see the dedicated and interested students this subject attracts and how all of you will do well because you all care about the subject. From your posts and attitudes you all treat it and enjoy it because it is as a subject that has substance and makes you want to think. I think that's amazing (even if I never do it myself :p) and I hope you all the best in legal results (even though they wont matter, from the general outlook you're all going to do sensationally) and for those wanting to get into law at university or persue the law as a profession (sorry but I have to include a strong ICK here!) - good luck and I hope to be seeking intelligent lawyers like you one day for advice :D

Ps - I was a late comer and I lurked but thanks for all the help that everyone provided and a special thanks to MS 12 for always knowing lotsa stuff :p (It's over I don't need eloquence anymore! Whoot!)

Take care all!

adamj

Congratulations on completing Legal Studies, I certainly enjoyed the conetent of the course, and I am sure it will resonate with our rights as citizens and humans.

Hope all turns out well and that you achieve your endeavours and that your other exams go well.

Good luck

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Thanks Ms 12, and thanks everyone else here on the Legal board for helping me, and each other in this time of need
Awww, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :p

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Oh yeh, and good luck with the results, I know many, if not all of you people know your shit to a good/great extent, and you'll be rewarded!

Golani

I loved it, legal studies rocks.

On the other hand, business studies blows, but it's on monday :eek:

narrator

HSC
N/A
it's been fun to learn all the laws, now i know when i'm breaking them, which makes it all the more enjoyable.

btw, how many peole are thinking of law as a profession?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)