Confused (1 Viewer)

Miss Code

HSC
I do 12 units but only 8 of them are UAI A subjects, a B subject and a non UAI subject,
I do Photography and thats what i want to do once i finish school but im thinking about dropping it as its not a UAI subject and i want to concentrate on getting the hightest marks that i can.
If i keep it would it look better having it on my HSC? I really want to keep it as i love it and my yearly total was 88% or something.
HELP!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Miss Code said:
I do 12 units but only 8 of them are UAI A subjects, a B subject and a non UAI subject,
I do Photography and thats what i want to do once i finish school but im thinking about dropping it as its not a UAI subject and i want to concentrate on getting the hightest marks that i can.
If i keep it would it look better having it on my HSC? I really want to keep it as i love it and my yearly total was 88% or something.
HELP!
Well, you are considering a university study, doing photography won't really help as many of the courses are UAI-based. But if you are applying for certain courses where the UAI is not the only requirement, keeping photography would help. But I reckon it's best to drop that out to concentrate more on your UAI subjects.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Miss Code said:
HELP!
Well, do you think doing Photography is taking away significantly from studies for your other subjects? Also, I'm not sure what photography businesses look for when hiring people, but if you end up not going to uni having the course on your HSC could be a good thing.

Miss Code

HSC
ABA ( Aus Business Acadamy) doesnt require a UAI, its based on skill and personailty through a interview. I want to concerntrate on my other subjects and dropping it seems like the only way to do so but i want to keep it as i love it. Would careers adviser be able to give me more information to which base my fate lol

jirwin

HSC
Couldn't you keep it but prioritise your other subjects over it. Photography could be your escape from the 'stress' of the hsc. If it's what you want to do, I think you would be best keeping it. Plus its only been 1 week of year 12... see how u go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)