• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

confused (1 Viewer)

slonik

HSC
im a year 10 leaver :D and im aiming to go to tafe to finish my education (HSC) and im intrested in learning japanese as part of my hsc. ive looked into it and i find myself confused, i cant find any tafes that offer japanese besides through OTEN and im wondering if anyone could offer some advice on the matter.

ps. i have no prior experience in learning japanese but ive always had an intrest in the langauge and culture, plus the anime :D. i also have a friend who's learning the langauge who gave me the impression that you couldnt learn it as part of the HSC if you have no background in the langauge.

btw i wasnt sure where to post this.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
slonik said:
im a year 10 leaver :D and im aiming to go to tafe to finish my education (HSC) and im intrested in learning japanese as part of my hsc. ive looked into it and i find myself confused, i cant find any tafes that offer japanese besides through OTEN and im wondering if anyone could offer some advice on the matter.

ps. i have no prior experience in learning japanese but ive always had an intrest in the langauge and culture, plus the anime :D. i also have a friend who's learning the langauge who gave me the impression that you couldnt learn it as part of the HSC if you have no background in the langauge.

btw i wasnt sure where to post this.
Uh you can do Japanese Beginners... for those with no background in the language?
Are you doing Year 11 or Year 12 at Tafe?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
well if hes a year 10 leaver then hes doing yr11 at tafe
if you cant do japanese at tafe why cant you do japanese in saturday school if you like to study that badly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)