confused - bradley (1 Viewer)

pistig

bradley isnt an acclaimed historian end of story so dont quote, same with leadbetter he's a teacher of Kambala CEGS

Infinite

We are not arguing anything, we all agree on same thing.

Now lets live happily ever after and go study.

and get 100 for UAI

yasminwright

USE WHATEVER SOURCE YOU LIKE!!!!

if you use bradley the markers will accept it but it is not a "higher order response" if you do use it because it is something you can easily access. They know you are quoteing from the textbook and will say "well this student didn't go any further than what their school could spoon feed them"... so to give yourself a better opinion in the eyes of the marker i would restrain myself from use of the textbook where i could help it. It won't hurt to use it but it won't help either

lis86

Hi guys,

I don't want to piss anyone off, i'm just telling ya. My teacher used to mark papers and Bradley is sometimes a marker for HSC papers. You can quote her, just like any historian, but just like any historians you shouldn't have her as every second quote. And be careful- you know those times you forget the historian and slip a name in, well Bradley could be marking your paper so don't say she said something when she didn't cause of all people she would know!

Good luck guys!:D

LucyLamingtons

HSC
hehhee
that would be bad
like Skrzynecki marks englishpapers as well
hehe i hafta watch out
but yeah my ancient teacher has a heart attack when we quote bradley
she even bribed us with a party and lolies and cake not to
hehe
when in doubt just quote salmon or scullard.
i love scullard, he's the best
and if it sounds mean, then tacitus prolly wrote it
hehehe
yes
good luck everyone =)

young_gurl

So can you or cant you quote BRADLEY!??Is bradley consider as a scholar cos i think u can only quotes scholars and other historians! A history teacher from my school said that Bradley likes to talk alot of Bull...and u cant really rely on her...And this teacher is writing his own history text book and going for his PHD!..so hmmm

Wiggum

Technically, you can quote anything, but it's preferable that you don't quote from ANY TEXTBOOK AUTHOR. So you can quote from Bradley, but if you want marks, don't even think about using Bradley or Lawless.

tink 18

I agree with wiggum you can quote from anyone whose work has been published, they dont have to be a world renowned historian. I dont think it really wise though to qoute from bradley or a textbook historian because they are really a guide for your study.

mememe

Do you know if Cartledge has written textbooks? He's not from any of mine but i don't have many.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)