Confess, again. How many pages did you write? (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
i did
section I - 7 pgs
section II - 5 pgs
section III - 6 pgs

my writing is normal size, so i'm happy with that!! :)

quarxer

HSC
bnw/br - 5
yeats - 6
justice game - 5.5

pretty small writing though

daria

HSC
N/A
7.5, 8, 7.5 ran outa time :( but it was ok, yeats was great.
but that visions and versions shit!!!!! awwww i coulda cried.

YAY NO MORE ENGLISH

Mumma

HSC
Umm, well Im actually in year 10 but holy fucking shit I dont want to do my HSC. Holy shit. ~20 pages of writing in english, holy fuck im scared, and the HSC is 2 years away :(

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't be sweating to much, Mumma. You can't let numbers scare you in English... it's NOT a numbers game. It's ALWAYS quality over quantity. I think what you have to keep in mind in is, and the Exemplar Sample 1 for Transformations from last years Standards Package is *THE* best example of this, that people's writing varies in shape and size. Whoever wrote that "exemplar" essay had HUGE freaking writing... we're talking.. FOUR WORDS on a line. I do 7-8 words. There's a difference....

Also, who's to say that the amount of pages you end up churning out isn't loaded with BS anyway? Quantity might sound great, but it's got to be filled with some sort of quality to have substance....

:uhhuh:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
mumma its wierd. In year 11 i was wondering how its possible to write 4 pages in an hour. Now i write 8 in 40 mins

alika

Section 1 - Tranformation Hamlet/Rosencrant n Guildenstern are dead - 9
Section 2 - Harwood - 11
Section 3 - True Hist Kelly Gang (Hist/mem) - 11

Groagy

HSC
BNW/BR: 6
Speeches: 5
Birthday Letters: 5.5

I was pretty happy with that because I normally only manage to get about 3 pages, and my writing's fairly narrow so I can fit a fair bit to each line.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
GOSH! how can people write so much!!....14, 12 and 10 Pages??? I memorised all my essays and I was so happy that the questions were nearly identical to my trial paper....I just wrote and wrote and wrote non stop and only managed 8 pages for each question!!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
In The Wild (Wordsworth/Malouf) - 8
Critical Study (Lear) - 5.5
Telling the truth (Frontline) - 12

ChrisE

HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
GOSH! how can people write so much!!....14, 12 and 10 Pages??? I memorised all my essays and I was so happy that the questions were nearly identical to my trial paper....I just wrote and wrote and wrote non stop and only managed 8 pages for each question!!

dont freak too much some people write massive like 4 words a line or something. i only did about 5-6 pages for each cuz i write tiny as so a a page of other peoples is like 2 of mine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)