Confess; 2 Questions in one booklet (1 Viewer)

trickpat23

Was i really the only one silly enough to start a question without using a new booklet, man what a fool. Also how many people needed extra booklets? One of the fellas in my exam used 13 bloody books, but he is prone to writing essays in maths exams. Good luck to the smart and to us fools

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
i wrote a section of question 7 that i came back to do later in my question 6 booklet. but it was too late to write it out again...

Groagy

HSC
14 booklets. I think I really pissed off the supervisors who had to keep giving me booklets. I think one one of them gave me a deathstare because I asked for a new booklet when I still had blank ones on my desk.

rumour

HSC
I was the only one in two schools, doing two maths papers who asked for more booklets!!

nomz

I used 14 booklets too! Almost had a record til the suuperviser told me someone else did 15...

prusso

HSC
14 here but i write hugeeeeeeeeeeee and draw fat diagrams....

persephone

HSC
used 14 booklets because i wrote the wrong answer so then crossed it out, then did it again. sometimes i only used the first page of the next booklet. in the last hour i asked for 3 booklets so i didn't have to ask the lady again, which is a courtesy. but that was after i just asked for another one.

roseangel

Take the Money and Run
HSC
i would have used 11 except the supervisor wouldn't turn around. biatch totally ignored me while happily conversing with the other supervisors. i was coughing up a lung and everything trying to get her attention... grrr...

anyways, it was like 2 minutes to go so i just squidged up my writing and drew pretty arrows around the page to wherever i was continuing my answer. which is probably wrong anyhow so it doesn't really matter.

roseangel

Take the Money and Run
HSC
trickpat23 said:
Was i really the only one silly enough to start a question without using a new booklet, man what a fool. Also how many people needed extra booklets? One of the fellas in my exam used 13 bloody books, but he is prone to writing essays in maths exams. Good luck to the smart and to us fools
dammit i forgot to reply to this... which was my whole aim in coming to this thread... blah. anyways, it doesn't matter if you answer two in the same booklet. i had to have this convo with the board of studies, so trust what i'm saying here. they just photocopy the second answer in the booklet and send it to whoever should be marking it. so you're not disadvantaged or anything

C

CaR

i wasted a whole heap of time rewriting answers from one booklet into another...when I could've checked my answers...><"

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
i used 11 cause i muked up most of one ques ... leading to starting another booklet

mozzie

HSC
lol i ended up using 15 booklets.....i think i set an all time record huh???

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
how could u do that? u can fit it all into 4 booklets!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)