Condoms... Weirdest/best you've tried (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
YBK said:
u cant get aids from giving head.... i'm pretty sure we learnt that in PE...
you silly azzie just described that there is a chance if you arent aware of the other persons sexual history if you have cuts in your mouth. it was from a valid source too. back up your opinions with sources and we'll believe you too.

although i think i learnt that as well in pd or something. anyway, things change.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
bubz :D said:
i dont feel any difference between the ribbed and normal condoms :|
SAME

d3v1l_grl said:
those flavoured ones taste gross, like the 'flavour' is there but its primarily latexy...its good for when you dont want a mess or you dont want ur breath smelling like cum afta :p
My then bf and I used a flavoured condom for sex once. I don't know why he had one. I s'pose it's the same thing, when it comes down to it...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
You can get aids from head but the chances are miniscule you would need an open cut in your mouth for it to even be possible.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
a few of my friends have had to take the morning after pill when the condom broke... they said it made them really drowsy and buggered for the rest of the day.

and i agree, the smell of latex isn't exactly much of a turn on, let alone the taste of it... :| but yeah, if you're going to go down on a guy you don't know too well, i'd rather have a bad taste in my mouth than a bad STI...!

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
bubz :D said:
a few of my friends have had to take the morning after pill when the condom broke... they said it made them really drowsy and buggered for the rest of the day.
Argh, yeah, that happened to me once... MY FIRST TIME! GAH! I don't remember feeling drowsy or any side effects, really; just paranoid that my parents would find out...

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
AlleyCat said:
you silly azzie just described that there is a chance if you arent aware of the other persons sexual history if you have cuts in your mouth. it was from a valid source too. back up your opinions with sources and we'll believe you too.

although i think i learnt that as well in pd or something. anyway, things change.
that's why i correct myself.. you silly alley :p :D

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
The first condom i ever used was a flavoured one. It was strawberry and i guess it served to improve the smell of the yukky latex, but other than that....plain ones are fine, we have fantastic sex without needing all these bells and whistles :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
bernz said:
what's an "ice" condom?
it's a brand... they've got some lubricant in them that "gives an exciting sensation that increases with body heat and feels like ice" (according to teh ads :p)

i might try the vibrating condom soon! but i've heard that the battery dies pretty quickly :\

fantasia

HSC
vibrating condom? ahhah there'd be no point in having the guy there then. let the condom do all the work.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Just the normal ones, cause I can't find any studded/ribbed/vibrating ones in my size.

mynameisgone

don't buy ansell, they are the shoddiest condoms.
ive had four break, doing everything correctly by their instructions.
its a fun way to first hav sex with a new girlfriend.....

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Enoch said:
whos tried the 'ice' condoms?
yeah theyre not bad. it just feels kinda colder when your doin stuff.
personally i dont like them

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
breaking said:
and what size would that be? :p
Too large to fit into any special ones, and that's all I'm saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)