Conclusions (1 Viewer)

cbrocks

Bling Bling
HSC
Ok. I'm totally lost. Should a conclusion be an 'insightful comment' or a rephrasing of the question

babiisapphire

Tennis Fan
HSC
oh i was told that the conclusion is a must.. i usually sum up the stuff i wrote.. answering the question and putting in some comment about the current economics of it all..

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
Questioning Robbo's 'insights' now are we?

Meh if I can come up with a good final point for the response than I'll put it in. But sometimes it's hard so you know what, Robbo's not gonna mark it, so just rephrase the question if you're stuck I reckon.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I don't know if it's right, but I always write the conclusion as a sum up. It basically has to reinforce what you are saying throughout the essay (that includes kinda restating the question). Well, it's what I would do if I got to the end of the essay...

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
But what's the point of restating the question at the end? I mean in my essays I'm always restating the question throughout to really show I'm answering the question. Dedicating the conclusion to what you've already said is repetitive I think x_x

But that's just me. We all have different styles =D And you write killer conclusions anyway cbrocks (haha).

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
sum up ur main pts
answer the Q again
suggest some "insight"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)