Concerts - Ja Rule and Ashanti (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
how is eminem wrong in his songs? please explain big will.

u know at least eminem raps bout stuff... like ja rule only raps bout sex and freaking and stuff. god eminen raps bout shit that he's been through and his feelings. not just sex.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by copious
if freestyling was a job you would be constantly unemployed
cause even the mainstream crowd see you as someone to avoid

:D
the only thing you pimp is a whack style,you actually considerr yourself an artist?!?//(laughs)
that's pretty funny,the only artist i see in you is a professional dick rydin' artist...you work the "hardest"//

(LOL with a little help from umm.. some song by insane clown :p)

big_will08

yeah i agree... ja doesnt know what he is on about
but em, that guy has problems yo
hehe
you just DONT talk about killin your wife and shit
and you DEFINATELY dont diss your mother & father. NEVER EVER EVER coz they will whip yo ASS

i reckon if em sticks with his new shit and maybe throw in some shit about the streets...then ill give him the 2 thumbs up...but right now he only has one!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
I dont think eminem means everything he saids... its all metaphors and stuff.. i dont think its literal.

and plus, every single rapper out there raps bout the streets, dont u get sick of that?

and 'yo', eminem doenst have problems... he's just lyrical and umm.... passionate? LOL. he lets everything out in his songs.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ

the only thing you pimp is a whack style,you actually considerr yourself an artist?!?//(laughs)
that's pretty funny,the only artist i see in you is a professional dick rydin' artist...you work the "hardest"//

(LOL with a little help from umm.. some song by insane clown :p)
lol

your elementery rhymes are plain blasphemy to my ears
my ability times two equals the sum of all your fears

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
i'd rather em go back to his old shit like in the slim shady lp where he primarily took on the persona of slim shady. his serious stuff is ok, but theres enough of it around already. you can only rap so much about your life etc, like most of his songs on the eminem show.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah i like em the way he is now... i can never get sick of his style... slim shady was alright too, but yeah. something i didnt like about his style whilst during slim shady...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC

your elementery rhymes are plain blasphemy to my ears
my ability times two equals the sum of all your fears
damn man... u killed my ego... but yeah. im not much of a rapper. but yeah ur really good man :)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
lol its all fun and games ;).

em should mix it up a little with his next album, a bit of slim shady and a bit of the serious stuff like lose yourself. he's only got a few albums left in him i reckon.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC

he's only got a few albums left in him i reckon.
heya man... yeah i agree with ya there. i say another 2 albums and thats it for him. oh he sold 70 million copies of the dvd 8 mile... :eek:

if he got just $1 for each sale, he would of got $70 million... geez man thats alota money.

big_will08

sorry for being a little slow here
but isnt rkelly's ignition song in his NEW album?!
maybe im behind the times but i thought it came out like last month!
is a month considered old?!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah ignition came out whiles ago.. i downloaded r kellys 'new album' in november last year (when i still had cable...:eek: ) and yeah... LOL u can download alot of albums before they hit the streets if u know where to look for em.

sar sar

Banned
Originally posted by big_will08
oh and another thing:

em is aight but some of the shit he raps about is just totally quack! that Kim song is just so wrong! and all of that shit about mum and stuff is fuked!

his new album is an improvement but there is still that gay shit in there! i mean, that song about a closet is wrong!
yeah the song kim is really rough and shit, but it helped me through some tough times.. some of the stuff he said in that actually related ... not that i killed anyone :rolleyes: but yeah.. some of the words rang true and helped heaps

and i think hes just joking about him mum and dad etc.. but i see where ur coming from, it is pretty harsh

it doesnt bother me anymore.. only songs like 'drips' (em show) made me go "hang on a minute" wen i first heard it..but now im fine with it :)

playing it around ur pezzas is a different matter tho :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by sar sar

only songs like 'drips' (em show)
stick ur d_ck in a hearse

:p funky song

yeah kim is a good song to let out some anger... thats what i use to do when i was grumpy...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
LOL i dont know man. maybe ur right and im wrong.. LOL
ah wellz...

*gone to check some lyrics sites*

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
''Cause you feel like you've been stickin your f.ckin d.ck in a hearse''

yeah its funny. the LITERAL meaning of hearse is a funeral car.. LOL ah wellz...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)