CompSkills - Online or P&P? (1 Viewer)

Are you doing Computing Skills online or pen and paper?

• Total voters

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
Would you believe I forgot what that meant already? Ugh, goldfish memory. Oh well, it's not like I'll ever use it, I suppose.

Hmmm, not many people doing it Online? I think I'd rather P&P myself, actually. -_-

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
P&P FTW! Our school is too cheap for computers..

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
ajdlinux said:
The taxpayer pays for the trees...
Oh, well, I guess that's okay. But they're still trees. D;

No, I'm not a greenie, actually. I'm the last person who would care about the environment. That includes lights and whatnot. Bleh.

;_; Noone still?

unreal09

HSC
Yep, me!

Our schools making us do it online, just like we did for the trials... it's good because it's easier to switch answers rather than crossing it out on paper. :p

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
ajdlinux said:
Everyone's decided to go do something else and not post here. Except me, but then again I'm always on my PC anyway.
;_; I'm on my laptop... with a very slow internet connection. Geh.

unreal09 said:
Yep, me!

Our schools making us do it online, just like we did for the trials... it's good because it's easier to switch answers rather than crossing it out on paper. :p
Trials? Ours involved a lot of writing. Though there was the practise test. I dont know what I did wrong, but I got 39/40. Yes, I'm annoyed about that. -_-; Should have checked, I guess...

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
Ooh! More people! Or one more person. >.>

@ajdlinux - You did? I made some pretty stupid errors, so I got 94/100. -_-;;;; We had an actual IST test though, and I was kind of panicking before it. We had about three hours to study and after the first hour we were all just... 'can we stop now. D; ' it was the last exam. ^^;

C

cagla

lol i got 38 out of 40 and was pissed coz i new the answers but like usual only after the test

were doing ours online
id rather paper tho

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
cagla said:
lol i got 38 out of 40 and was pissed coz i new the answers but like usual only after the test

were doing ours online
id rather paper tho
Rah! More! *ecstatic* *calms down*

Yeah. Paper, at least I won't click the wrong thing now. -_-; And I can't concentrate when I'm on a computer. Ha.

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
@linux - we did the 2006 test aswell, got 99/100, found it pretty easy, the one i got wrong i required thinking and i couldn't be bothered so i just guessed.

and I didn't know anyone was doin it on paper so unlucky for you guys =]
online takes less effort..

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
D347H574R said:
@linux - we did the 2006 test aswell, got 99/100, found it pretty easy, the one i got wrong i required thinking and i couldn't be bothered so i just guessed.

and I didn't know anyone was doin it on paper so unlucky for you guys =]
online takes less effort..
Eh, I dunno. I prefer paper I think. =.=;

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Online for me. Now only if we could do all our future tests online... it would prevent my hand hurting from the massive amount of text you're meant to write in the HSC. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)