Compicated Situation (1 Viewer)

BabySilver

HSC
Meh i treat all my guy friends like that. doesn't mean i do or don't want a relationship with them. but more then likely i wouldn't cause it causes too many problems in the long run.
just be friends with her, never know she might fall madly inlove with you bu christmas.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Lundy said:
hahahahahahaha

says he who quotes tv shows all the time because he can't come up with his own decent jokes.
lesson A in missing irony 101:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Err..isn't the idea that I got the irony, otherwise I wouldn't have pointed out the hypocrisy.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
crazyhomo said:
seriously, don't quote the simpsons. that never works
What? Are you serious? Majority of my life is based on quoting the Simpsons! My whole Chemistry exam was filled with Simpsons quotes...the speech I made at my cousin's wedding were all Simpson's quotes...DAMNIT! I missed life's most important lesson!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Lundy said:
Err..isn't the idea that I got the irony, otherwise I wouldn't have pointed out the hypocrisy.
no, if you'd gotten the irony then you would have pointed out the irony

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Sorry if I didn't explicitly spell it out for you that I understood that irony was apparent

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Seriously crazyhomo...how am I supposed to pay any attention at all to what you're saying if all I can stare at is your avatar.

*Wipes drool off keyboard*

qwertyjukilo;'0n,slkcm <---that's from wiping drool

uyh76ytnbgecvbvtg6hb7ynjuh <---that's from mashing my face against the keyboard

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe you should discuss with her how you're feeling?
Tell her that you really like her, and can understand how she just wants to be friends, but tell her its driving you mad because you want her as a girlfriend, and can't just accept "friendship", and ask is there any chance...

That could speed things along? or it could make things worse..I dont know, just my opinion

gronkboyslim

HSC
sounds like you are being too much of a bitch.
and thats why she is reconsidering your sorry ass.

S

Shuter

Minai said:
Maybe you should discuss with her how you're feeling?
Tell her that you really like her, and can understand how she just wants to be friends, but tell her its driving you mad because you want her as a girlfriend, and can't just accept "friendship", and ask is there any chance...

That could speed things along? or it could make things worse..I dont know, just my opinion
No it doesn't work, she'll say she doesn't want a relationship and make up more non-sensical answers, then continue to lead him on. It gets you nowhere.

R

randhi

geez guys just think about hooking up with a girl just to get some....yeh i know should know better, but its annoying at times. anyhow, i'm just going to say that maybe she geninuely doesn't want a relationship but the catch is she still likes you or she likes you but shes not quite sure of how strong her feelings are towards you but shes attracted to you....if shes worth it then hang around, she may surprise you

S

Shuter

randhi said:
geez guys just think about hooking up with a girl just to get some....
That isn't what this thread is about at all, relationship does not instantly = sex.

i'm just going to say that maybe she geninuely doesn't want a relationship but the catch is she still likes you or she likes you but shes not quite sure of how strong her feelings are towards you but shes attracted to you....if shes worth it then hang around, she may surprise you
Nah I wouldn't be recommending that. Trust me she'll suprise you, but not in a good way. It's great when they then go out with another guy (who you know and is a bit of a tool) that they've met for about 2 days instead of you, or then want to go out with your best friend instead of you.

If the above situations don't appeal to you, I would advise against sticking around.

R

randhi

lol!! yeh i know what you mean, that sounds like personal experience... i think the only option is to talk to the girl about it because we are seriously just stabbing around in the dark and for all we know one us could be right or none of us.......

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Yeah...I've just decided to let her be for a few weeks. There's no rule saying I have to call her all the time. If she wants to talk, she'll call me. If she asks why I haven't called, I'll tell her. It's a neat little experiment. Last time I spoke to her was Saturday night. I'm goin good so far :p

concession

Respected Member
HSC
How would people ever get laid without the internet?

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
firstly, gronkboyslim, you are tatoodguy reincarnated.

taxman, maybe leave it for a bit? use the HSC as an excuse. I personally have never understood why girls play guys like they do - ie flirt with them then say they aren't ready for a relationship. But if you cool it a bit you might be able to distance yourself from the situation and her a bit which will then give you a clear alley to regroup with your feelings.

But if you really are into here then the best thing is just to stick around I guess. I just hope she isn't gonna be one of those girls who are like "I'm not ready for a relationship right now!" and then 3 minutes later they are going out with another guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)