Comparing yourself to your S/O (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
underweight =/= unhealthy.
just like overweight =/= unhealthy.
and 'ideal weight' =/= healthy.

Proportionately, for your height, you weigh too little.
Really, that's all BMI means.

ay0_x

HSC
Everyone does.

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC.

In regards to comparing myself to my S/O..
Cannot date a boi who dresses prettier than me.
Cannot do eet.

Daipire

HSC
And David Spade did it in a way that was hilarious...

I got the same problem as shannon smith, but, 1. im not a dancer and 2. i freakin love not gaining weight

LinkinParkour

HSC
BMI is a load of shit

Im 170cm and 53kg, BMI says im severly underweight

This is fucking bullshit, I only eat junk food, more than any of my friends, I just have a fast metabolism and do a lot of excersise.

Im also sick of stereotypes. Just cos im a dancer and built like a stick doesnt mean im anorexic. If anyone saw how much I eat they wouldnt say shit.
Yeahhh i gotta agree with you there.Im 170 and 50kgnever changes no matter how much i eat, and yes like you i eat so much junk.then again i do exercise too, i wouldn't say alot, but its probably enough to stop me weight gaining. I parkour, so one would assume that there should be some weight gain from all the muscle building. All lies...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
change your diet, work out more/with more intensity, increase the weight every once in a while, make sure you're actually progressing.

HSC
N/A
back to the thread subject....oh my gawsh... im so jelous of this guy i like...hes so much more flexable than i am! =O the freak :rolf:i used to be able to pull my foot to my head etc and now i cant... far i knew i shuldnt have given up on dancing == far i was soooo jelous wen this guy fully nearly pulled his foot behind his head i was like =O ! YOU FREAAK!hahaha

Daipire

HSC
back to the thread subject....oh my gawsh... im so jelous of this guy i like...hes so much more flexable than i am! =O the freak :rolf:i used to be able to pull my foot to my head etc and now i cant... far i knew i shuldnt have given up on dancing == far i was soooo jelous wen this guy fully nearly pulled his foot behind his head i was like =O ! YOU FREAAK!hahaha
I'm doubled jointed in some places and can dislocate my shoulder, but that's about it, i've been trying to touch my toes recently...

GrassFarm

HSC
The joys of being 6ft 4 and solid, I never have to worry bout finding a girl bigger than me outside of Russia ;)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
The joys of being 6ft 4 and solid, I never have to worry bout finding a girl bigger than me outside of Russia ;)
Wow you don't get out much do you..... I know plenty of tall and/or athletic girls....

GrassFarm

HSC
I know plenty of athletic girls, not many as tall though. Maybe there's something in the water down your way..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)