Comparing yourself to your S/O (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
More muscle mass? Bahaha are dating a wimp? Ive never seen a girl date a guy who is weaker than her, weird. And. I bet girls here are assuming that because their huge fat arms are bigger it means they're stronger, lol!

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
holy fuck 63 kg lol that is huge

if you were 180cm then you wouldnt be fat, but you are love

fat

HalcyonSky

HSC
BMI =shit.

I was 60 kg and I'm 167 cm and yes, it's fat. No arguments.
it depends on your frame really

some girls could be that height and weight and just look pudgy, others nicely curved

ay0_x

HSC

some girls could be that height and weight and just look pudgy, others nicely curved
With clothes on, yeah. No one ever called me fat. But when the clothes come off... Yeah no goooood.

Average weight for a girl that's 162 cm is around 49-53 kilos. Weighing 10 kilos more than most girls your age.. Yeah not on.

Daipire

HSC

True, there are some 'curved' girls with flat stomachs (more important then it may sound) but the majority, well, as Homer Simpson crudely says "might i add, no fat chicks!"

HSC
N/A
With clothes on, yeah. No one ever called me fat. But when the clothes come off... Yeah no goooood.

Average weight for a girl that's 162 cm is around 49-53 kilos. Weighing 10 kilos more than most girls your age.. Yeah not on.

OMG ANOREXIA!!!

fuck you skinny ass people! thats WAYYYYYYYYYYY too low for me..

i prefer to look like a woman rather than some fragile stick that fell off a tree

williamc

HSC

do you take your clothes off regularly in front of your friends?

ay0_x

HSC
do you take your clothes off regularly in front of your friends?
Only when I'm drunk.

No. I don't. I do care about how my boyfriends see me though.

A BMI of 20 (162 cm, 51 kilos) is healthy. Cindy Crawford, Marylin Monroe.. are not, were not, sticks. k.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my significant other and i are both getting fatter at a similar rate, soon we'll be one of those fat couples that everyone hates, wearing matching pastel tracksuits with drawstring pants.

shandon.smith

palmers island. heard of it? didnt think so...
HSC
BMI is a load of shit

Im 170cm and 53kg, BMI says im severly underweight

This is fucking bullshit, I only eat junk food, more than any of my friends, I just have a fast metabolism and do a lot of excersise.

Im also sick of stereotypes. Just cos im a dancer and built like a stick doesnt mean im anorexic. If anyone saw how much I eat they wouldnt say shit.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
OmG I aM sO SkiNnY Ok.
It iS hOrRiBlE
u DuN NoE mE
Im A DaNcA

ay0_x

HSC
BMI does account for something.

You do sound skinny.
so um shush.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)