Communication (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

How much did y'all write? I found this bit pretty easy, and has heaps of time left, so I wrote 1 1/2 booklets.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
I wrote 9.5 pages, which was more than anyone else in the hall wrote

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Yehh i did about the same as you Shuter..
i found it quite easy to rabbit on... somehow i was able to weave some chem and physics into it.. so that helped me get some writing done.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
dunno how many pages, just under a booklet though. damn you people who wrote over a booklet.... OVERACHIEVERS !! you so didn't need to write that much :p (i did write about 2 pages for that 7 mark Q, but that's it !!)

cwilson

oh my lordy u all wrote so much i wrote 8 and a half altogether and most of that was on the last animal one cause i knew heaps and had about an hour left.

i hated pretty much all of the commiunication questions - so not what we learnt...

Shawtay

HSC
mayhemily said:
hahaha OH MY GOD! U CRAZY SMART BASTARDS! I wrote about 5 - 6 pages :D
lol i reckon... hehe ba i wrote abt 5 - 6 pgs too :p well i sorta stuffed up d animal question... i hated ta communication part altogether though

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
lol i wrote around 15 pages for the option in small handwriting (sad communication)

and i had to ask for another answer sheet for the enzyme question, i was gonna ask for another one but they looked pissed so i just wrote the conclusion....

I finished the multiple choice before i even started....

so sad considering i crammed to the max

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
dark_angel said:
lol i wrote around 15 pages for the option in small handwriting (sad communication)

and i had to ask for another answer sheet for the enzyme question, i was gonna ask for another one but they looked pissed so i just wrote the conclusion....

I finished the multiple choice before i even started....

so sad considering i crammed to the max
UR hard komal u r gonna die just like how u died in the trials lol hahahaa :D

Bobcat

HSC
i only wrote 3 pages for communication...

I wrote something about bull's charging at red colorued things, then relised it had nothing to do with the question, i left it though, cause i couldnt think of the right answer.

What were u ment to write about in the 8 marks question?? am i gonna be stupid in saying i wrote about hearing aids?

SelphieBoffin

HSC
I wrote quite a bit. Eight and a half. I just crapped on alot for the seven mark question. I had plenty of time, so, yeah.

SweetSeasons

HSC
nah, I wrote about cochela implants and the technology used to replace lenses that have cateracts. I forget now what the word was, intronocular lenses I think.

I talked abut how industrial deffness stops people form detecting and comunnication and how people in poverty striken countries often die about 3 years after being blind from the cateract as they haven't got the ability to defend for them selfs as they can't see.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Bobcat said:
i only wrote 3 pages for communication...

I wrote something about bull's charging at red colorued things, then relised it had nothing to do with the question, i left it though, cause i couldnt think of the right answer.

What were u ment to write about in the 8 marks question?? am i gonna be stupid in saying i wrote about hearing aids?
thats fine

the qu was broad enough so you could use it for ear and eye problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)