Commited Relationship vs. Everything Else (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
cHe^gUeVaRa said:
a commited relationship is the way to go but not all people are ready for one yet... so go out n have fun, live it up while you still can :p
your only saying that cause you havent experinced one yet :p jk

i prefer committed, but when i was "everything else" i was still happy..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
hahah how do you know?? i dnt have " a type" hun
how could 1 define what type of ppls they're goin for??? :D
all the fag, prick, childish, confussing guys.. ahhh i gave up lolz
haha in that case ;)

how you doin haha

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
How about you post your thoughts, then maybe provide a link to an article that might be interesting?

All you do is post your mindless dribble in the politics forum and post articles, you're a waste of bandwidth! Back under your bridge, troll.

Last edited:

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Asquithian said:
mildless dribble is what most people post...including you...and i do provide thoughts unlike you who in your last 2 posts in this thread have not contributed at all to the topic... at least i posted something that is relevant

Do you have a problem with newspapers and articles? Do you get offended when people show you newpaper articles... Do you attack them for having no opinion?
Flaming you is deserving of much more credit.

I have no problems with people who post articles, only people who post them ALL THE FUCKING TIME! Post a link so I and everyone else don't get RSI while we scroll through the fucker.

If people wanted newspaper articles, they'd read the newspaper wouldn't they?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Asquithian said:
for the sake of cyph i will just post a link :rolleyes: and keep my posts to less then 50 words so cyph doesnt get rsi...
thankyou, because it shits everyone to tears otherwise.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
gah cut labor supporters some slack will you.
hmmm yes well I've never liked any guy for very long. well one. it's not going to happen. what am I doing in this thread. security is good. security is great. that's it, I've been spending too much time arguing with inane idiots.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i don't get wtf steven meant

how does any casual stuff you do outside a relationship count as infidelity? like seriously, when i'm not in a relationship i can fuck whoever i damn well like and its not infidelity, its me exercising my sexual freedom

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Asquithian said:
posting articles or keeping posts short?
posting entire articles, because who needs to scroll more than they have to in their attempt to skip some of crap some people post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)