Commerce/Science --> Commerce/Science (Advanced) (1 Viewer)

cbartowski

HSC
Already sort of regretting selecting science over adv science (because of the wider choice of majors in adv) in this combined commerce degree I've just accepted. Just wondering if anyone knows if I am able to change before uni starts? Or is it too late and I now have to apply for IPT to change?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Already sort of regretting selecting science over adv science (because of the wider choice of majors in adv) in this combined commerce degree I've just accepted. Just wondering if anyone knows if I am able to change before uni starts? Or is it too late and I now have to apply for IPT to change?
no?

cbartowski

HSC
Damn, I could of easily picked adv when selecting which program to combine commerce with when I enrolled :(

HSC
i need help here too but doesn't unsw say that once you accept their offer all other offers for semester 1 are withdrawn. we can only accept one course for a semester. can someone clarify. so are we even allowed to participate in later rounds once you accept a UNSW offer. which is why i still haven't accepted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)