Commerce scholarship with combined law? (1 Viewer)

jonathan__

HSC
i've applied for 2 commerce scholarships and i've made it into comm/law so would i still b able to get a scholarship? i still haven't received a reply from unsw concerning this... :S

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
It depends on the terms of the scholarship. If it says something along the lines of "degree in Faculty of Commerce", then you can accept it. But if it specifies a specific degree like the Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, then you probably shouldn't accept it.

jonathan__

HSC
Thanks for the replies...umm i haven't got any scholarships but I've applied for them. They haven't specified any majors that the scholarship would apply to and I think both are worth like $2k (not heaps but I guess any money would do). I read somewhere that I would get a reply by the end of January. Oh well I'll probably give them a call now.

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Has anyone received any acceptance/rejection letter from the Scholarships Office? I applied for mine in late September and have received no word yet.

jonathan__

HSC
I called them 2 weeks ago and they sed they would finalise all matters (who gets them and hu dusn't) by this week. Even if you were rejected, you'll get a confirmation. Now I'm wondering if it's possible to get 2 scholarships..=p One for law and one for commerce because applications for sum law scholarships end on the 31st of March.

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Has anyone received word on their scholarship application? Last yr they notified everyone by the end of January. I'm getting a bit restless now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)