COMMERCE ! or anything random .. =] (1 Viewer)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
ahaha .. okaaay .. im ashamed of asking for commerce notes .. but ii have a test coming up in a few days .. YES ii have studied .. but ii dont feel as if its enough .. any notes ? .. ahah .. or we can just talk bout year 1O .. ii hate it =] lols .. and YES ii have no life .. =D woo .. o wait .. do we have a SC test for HEALTH ? =] thank youuu ..

HSC
What topic are you being tested on for commerce? lol I don't think that year 10 is that bad...I mean, there is considerably more work that year 9 but it still seems pretty bludgy. And there is no SC test for health, only your school assessments

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
oh .. okays .. well for some reason im already finding year 10 really hard .. ><" .. and ii duno how im gona cope in yrs 11 & 12 .. for commerce im doing the topics towards independence & political involvement .. ive missed out on some work and the teacher wont even TRY and help .. ><"

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
I got all 90% of above in my commerce tests. I just read over the textbooks and remeber a few terms. I use Commerce.dot.com, just read it over

James747

HSC
Borrow ur friends books to catch up on extra stuff u missed out...
Commerce isn't all that hard, just get a grip of the basic ideas and elaborate on them, and you'll be just fine! =D That's how I do it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)