Commerce/law question (1 Viewer)

zb123

HSC
Is it possible to view any lectures online before university starts - before we have even enrolled? Like just to see the differences between universities/ what to expect in uni?

Also, are there any good university notes websites?

nifkeh

HSC
some unis might have uploaded their lectures on youtube, I know UNSW does this for computing 1 but maybe they have for law? not too sure. But other unis around the world might have

Dunno about the 2nd question sorry

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW Law does not record their lectures and I believe does not permit video taping. Some Commerce lectures are recorded but require student log in to access (this access is taken away once you have completed the course).

To be honest, I can't see you going wrong with picking either USYD or UNSW. Both law schools are great and have roughly the same amount fo students getting clerkships at the Big 6.

If you want to find out more, I would go to info day.

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
doubt it.. i can't even view semester 1 subjects on blackboard.

and no i think not.

EDIT: I'm selling my HD quality CLAW1001 (Foundations of Business Law) notes for usyd. If you're thinking about majoring in accounting or studying CONTRACT LAW at any uni, these will be highly useful.

Here's a sample: http://goo.gl/gktsS

Last edited:

inJust

HSC
UNSW Law does not record their lectures and I believe does not permit video taping. Some Commerce lectures are recorded but require student log in to access (this access is taken away once you have completed the course).

To be honest, I can't see you going wrong with picking either USYD or UNSW. Both law schools are great and have roughly the same amount fo students getting clerkships at the Big 6.

If you want to find out more, I would go to info day.
This.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)