Commerce (Finance) / Science (Mathematics) & a language? (1 Viewer)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Hey there. I'm just wondering if it's possible at all for me to study B Commerce (major in Finance) / B Science (major in Mathematics) AND also learn a language at the same time? I've heard that a language can be studied within the Commerce and Science degrees, but I'm not sure if it will go as indepth as I would like to. I've also read a bit about the Diploma of Languages? Still quite confused though.

If anyone knows of any possible pathways which will allow me to study these things at the same time, please let me know!

Last edited:

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
you could do a lanuage as a free elective, but opportunity for that might be pretty limited.

Not so sure about the diploma myself

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Faytle said:
Hey there. I'm just wondering if it's possible at all for me to study B Commerce (major in Finance) / B Science (major in Mathematics) AND also learn a language at the same time? I've heard that a language can be studied within the Commerce and Science degrees, but I'm not sure if it will go as indepth as I would like to. I've also read a bit about the Diploma of Languages? Still quite confused though.

If anyone knows of any possible pathways which will allow me to study these things at the same time, please let me know!
UNSW holds language courses over the summer holidays. Talk to the arts faculty about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)