• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Commerce Combined Degrees (1 Viewer)

Monsterman

HSC
just do what you enjoy. because at the end of the day, you are going to be the one who has to study it. to give you a good idea of hours

Class Search by Teaching Period

Rectangles
thanks for the links they seem pretty interesting. :)

You can major in that way if it pleases you. I didn't say it will "screw" you and none of the problems you listed will necessarily arise as a result. You seem to have magnified what I intended to say.
The problem is just as it is, and it may not necessarily be a "problem" for everyone. It has been a problem for me personally since I have found interest in both accounting and finance, but if your interest lies in chemistry and finance and you want to pursue something in that area then having only one major in commerce shouldn't be a problem for you.
so your you are saying that I cant double major if I did a combined degree? i suppose it would be a problem if I get interested in other commerce stuff in the future..

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
^From my understanding combined art/commerce allows you to double major in both components of the degree, but science/commerce, commerce/law do not. You can find more information from the link wrong turn gave you.

Of course, if you later prefer a double major in commerce, you can always transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)