Commerce at USyd or UNSW? (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I'd rather not take advice from a year 11 kid, when so much info is available from current uni students.

Idiot.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Edu.kid said:
I would say in terms of business/finance/ commerce etc UTS is your best choice since their facilities are far greater and well financed. USYD is more for those doing medicine and UNSW is somewhat engineering etc.

USYD is on its way of losing its reputation as one of the top Uni's due to its increasing acceptance of foreign students who can't speak english therefore lowering the standards of their courses so as to allow these students to pass. Sydney only cares about money.
FUCK UBUNTU BITCH

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Apparently Sydney was so disgusted by their ranking of 102 Shanghai Jiao Tong Rankings they tried really hard to get it up for like five years. It maxed out at 102 each time.

Then they just said fuck it and now use the bullshit THES rankings. lol, fail.

phrred

HSC
Edu.kid said:
I would say in terms of business/finance/ commerce etc UTS is your best choice since their facilities are far greater and well financed. USYD is more for those doing medicine and UNSW is somewhat engineering etc.

USYD is on its way of losing its reputation as one of the top Uni's due to its increasing acceptance of foreign students who can't speak english therefore lowering the standards of their courses so as to allow these students to pass. Sydney only cares about money.
Firstly, how are UTSs facilities far greater?
I dont know much about their facilities but their library is certainly inferior to unsw and usyd.

Secondly how are UTS better financed than UNSW and USYD. UNSW and USYD get the most funding out of all the NSW unis and have much stronger alumni than UTS that donate.

As to the foreign students, the same can be said about UNSW, MQ, UTS and most other unis except maybe UWS

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Edu.kid said:

How did you get so smart?
/is jealous

Rorix

HSC
Edu.kid said:
I would say in terms of business/finance/ commerce etc UTS is your best choice since their facilities are far greater and well financed.

People of BoS, you are a complete and utter retard if you choose UTS over UNSW or USYD. You will be fucking up your future career.

I can't put it any more bluntly than that.

Edu.kid

HSC
phrred said:
Firstly, how are UTSs facilities far greater?
I dont know much about their facilities but their library is certainly inferior to unsw and usyd.

Secondly how are UTS better financed than UNSW and USYD. UNSW and USYD get the most funding out of all the NSW unis and have much stronger alumni than UTS that donate.

As to the foreign students, the same can be said about UNSW, MQ, UTS and most other unis except maybe UWS
Well "dude" before you get angry and inflamed i was referring to their funding in terms of their business and finance faculties and obviously you go to Sydney or UNSW. I never said Sydney was not good or inferior and on the issue of foreign students i am only saying what i read on forums here BOS i didn't make it up and i have nothing against foreign students (btw i am not white!).

So relax all you guys got issues, probably because you think i dissed your Uni or something i love UNSW maybe not sydney but i was only saying what i read and UTS and macquarie have better facilities for commerce and business.

Last edited:

Edu.kid

HSC
Rorix said:
People of BoS, you are a complete and utter retard if you choose UTS over UNSW or USYD. You will be fucking up your future career.

I can't put it any more bluntly than that.
Just calm down man! No one said choose UTS if you have the choice of Sydney or UNSW i would choose UNSW myself i just said UTS has facilities more equipped for commerce courses and are somewhat (emphasis somewhat) broader.

Many of you here make it seem as if its a personal attack on you. Maybe you go to Sydney and don't like your Uni being put under the spotlight but calm down. No one was forcing you too....Geez you guys need to all calm down!

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Edu.kid said:
Just calm down man! No one said choose UTS if you have the choice of Sydney or UNSW i would choose UNSW myself i just said UTS has facilities more equipped for commerce courses and are somewhat (emphasis somewhat) broader.

Many of you here make it seem as if its a personal attack on you. Maybe you go to Sydney and don't like your Uni being put under the spotlight but calm down. No one was forcing you too....Geez you guys need to all calm down!
You really have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

Conspirocy

HSC
Edu.kid said:

You have got to be joking. No really, what were you on when you wrote that?

I would do IT at uts and thats about it.

greater facilities i doubt that very much - love ur library

also dont let musk see you saying that unsw is better for engineering, he might bash u

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
My friend's cousin's exboyfriend's older brother did business at UWS and UTS as well as Commerce at USYD and UNSW and he said that UWS was the best of them all. Like, in the courses and just in general. And I myself read that UWS has a better and more prestigious law school than USYD. And the library is heaps better.

Conspirocy

HSC
ari89 said:
My friend's cousin's exboyfriend's older brother did business at UWS and UTS as well as Commerce at USYD and UNSW and he said that UWS was the best of them all. Like, in the courses and just in general. And I myself read that UWS has a better and more prestigious law school than USYD. And the library is heaps better.
Lol i can't beleive uws gets a mention. thats too funny.

RTTTYTR

HSC
Conspirocy said:
Lol i can't beleive uws gets a mention. thats too funny.
That's incredibly elitist, whilst for the most part the cohort for UWS may be inferior to the cohort at the city based universities, the course content is far from it. Furthermore, not all UWS students are the sterotypical UWS student, many attend UWS for logistical or financial reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)