Commerce and Actuary (1 Viewer)

Voolgdognng

HSC
Hi I am currently a first year commerce and actuary student, anyone have any recommendations on how I best go about completing the degree. Like what to do to secure internships etc. also I am not a co op student, does this mean I can’t get internships?

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Hi I am currently a first year commerce and actuary student, anyone have any recommendations on how I best go about completing the degree. Like what to do to secure internships etc. also I am not a co op student, does this mean I can’t get internships?
Pretty sure u can still get internships, but the co-op guys get it in their first year, whereas it‘ll take u a bit longer pretty sure.

idkkdi

HSC
cap during 2nd yr saying ur a penultimate student and dropping one of ur two degrees. just dont cap anywhere u want to actually work later on or part of some blacklist system

Voolgdognng

HSC
anyone can get internships first year, just got to know where to look or have the right connections.

I’ve gotten 2 internships in first year
Would you be willing to tell me which companies those were and how you went about applying etc.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Would you be willing to tell me which companies those were and how you went about applying etc.
I won't share the comapnies but ... do some research, reach out to people and connect, it's about who you know

the last bit helped me a lot

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)