Commerce/Accounting at Mac Uni... (1 Viewer)

lebron96

HSC
Hey everyone , I just got my uai back and well i got enough marks to get into this course. However I just realised its a double degree and its also a new course. So am i guranteed a position? Whose actually planning to do this course? and if there is a high demand for this course will the Uai cutoff increase? Thanks

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
lebron96 said:
Hey everyone , I just got my uai back and well i got enough marks to get into this course. However I just realised its a double degree and its also a new course. So am i guranteed a position? Whose actually planning to do this course? and if there is a high demand for this course will the Uai cutoff increase? Thanks
Your post is confusing...how could you get enough marks to get into the course if it is a new course? If it is a new course there would be now previous admissions to base the UAI cut off on therefore it would simply be a case of supply and demand.

Ok I am confused...I just looked in my UAC book and there is no double degree of B Commerce/B Accounting? Are you refering to B Commerce-Accounting? Because that is not a double degree of a new course?

The only new course I can see is "B Commerce (acturial studies)/B Commerce (accounting). I reckon the cut off would be similar to the other commerce double degreees (specifically actuarial studies) at around 95-97

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)