Comments on my writing (1 Viewer)

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Logain said:
This forum is gay anyway, there are only about 20 nice people on here, the rest of you are pompous assholes with a superiority complex. Get bent.
I hate people who use gay as an insult. It really pisses me off.
and on the SP messageboard? did it ever occur to you that they were just having fun, being stupid? its a fan board dear, they're not exactly know for their interlect (sp?) now are they

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Logain said:
This forum is gay anyway, there are only about 20 nice people on here, the rest of you are pompous assholes with a superiority complex. Get bent.

Haha, thanks Bart, I know I'll take that into consideration right away

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
look at me! i am able to make fun of the easy targets everyone else makes fun of! i'm so out there and groundbreaking!

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Logain said:
Thanks, I've been watching a lot of the Office lately, which brought to mind the right term for people like you, twat.

I am trying out different forms of writing, yes. I was just seeing if it was amusing or interesting. When I get positive feedback, I appreciate it. When I get negative feedback, it's also appreciated. When I get a bunch of douches being nasty as well I'm supposed to smile sweetly and take it? Piss off. I only called glycerine after she generalised me along with 6000+ other people, only male, but I won't go there. To me that's bitchy. Sue me if I call someone a bitch.

I write one or two articles in Maddox style and suddenly I'm attacked. Won't be doing that again at least. I don't know how I'm unoriginal or whatever, but that's cool. I assume it's the same as Agatha Christie being unoriginal because she wrote like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Different subject matter, sure, but what does that matter to you people?

so you recieve a little criticism and automatically everyone else is an arsehole and it's their fault?
geez. dont have a cow, man

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
um.. said:
so you recieve a little criticism and automatically everyone else is an arsehole and it's their fault?
geez. dont have a cow, man

Ok, I guess I was a little uppity, but I wasn't me lashing out at any negative criticism. People who started being offensive (even flaming me in PMs) were what got me upset.

Yes, Simple Plan is an easy target. Yes, a lot of what I wrote was obvious. But most of what I wrote is sacreligious to the morons who either go on my bus or younger years at my school. And if I did try to explain it to their faces they would just stare blankly and call me a wanker or something. So writing it down was basically my only way to vent.

OK, one thing I want to clear up, which I think I stated wrong in my first post. When I wrote this, I didn't have the intention of writing like Maddox. It just kind of turned out that way and I mentioned it was similar in the first post to give people some familiarity. Big mistake. It then spawned hate mail and stuff saying I'm unoriginal and a dickhead.

Sorry to all the people I offended and stuff, I have been a bit of a jerk, but not many of you did really give it a fair go, and to the people that did, thanks. Sorry for being a douche.

Ok enough flaming now.. I've apologised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)