Comfortable school shoes? (1 Viewer)

mat2154

HSC
Can anyone recommend me a pair. My school shoes hurt so much.

HSC
how strict is your school in regards to uniform?

if it was like mine and didn't give two fucks, most dudes just wore skate shoes or chucks which are pretty damn comfortable.. but if we're talking like actual school-shoe shoes, i have no idea :eek:

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Hmmm...the leather usually gets softer as you wear it. I used to wear bandaids on my Ach's heels 'cos I get blisters there.

Our principal doesn't really care as long as they're black and leathery *Nostalgia attack*...wear thicker socks?! But it's getting hotter, I know...bandaids are great though =)

Try them, but yes, how strict is ur school? Shop around really, use a hammer to soften the leather, it works =)

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Go to shoes and sox and get yourself a pair of Clarke 24/7. They measure your foot and get a pair that fits perfect, so you dont get blisters. 1st week the shoes are very hard and riggard, after that its great.

lulabelle

HSC
colorado school shoes are pretty comfy, I've always worn them and they've been fine for me

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
colorado's are pretty heavy, but their durable, which is a good thing
clarkes are probably the best in terms of quality school shoes, but depends on how much you want to spend...clarks 24/7 costs i think $100
if thats a bit too much then go to payless shoes

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
dr martins are always comfortable.

I have a pair of julius marlows now which i wear to work and they are also great.

when i bought new school shoes i would wear them around the house for a week to break them in, that way, when i went to school they wouldnt hurt.

360flip

HSC
N/A
speaking of skate shoes from personal experience get fallens if you skate they are very comfy and last long (even without duct tape or shoe goo) or if you dont skate just get emericas! my dc ended up with a hole in the sole and i didnt even get to skate it!

Pilgrim

HSC
My school was heeps strict on us wearing black leather lace up shoes.

when i went to hawaii i bought a pair or sean carter reeboks, black leather and the teachers never noticed. comfortable as fuck too.

HSC
buy ROC .. its nice ... good .. they last like 1-2 years.. they are about $70 to $100 ..

hehe/..

kangarulz

Procrastinaton
HSC
i was about to recommend roc as well! they are great!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Definitely Colorados, they're worth the money because they last long. Clarks and Hush Puppies (if you're a girl) are good too.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
gosh, i can't remember the last time i had to wear 'school' shoes, lol (my school isn't v strict on uniform though)...but i got clarks for work shoes and they're comfy as anything...a little rigid at first but after about 10 mins walking around in em they're fine.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Generally, invest in a good pair of school shoes because you're wearing them everyday and they've gotta last a while through all the daily strain.

Skeeta

HSC
bleugh..

i have to buy a new pair of "school shoes" for work.
My last pair were FANTASTIC. I love them to death, but they've had it :(

They were sexy ones, with no laces or anything.
Oh how they comforted me.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

You'll be the lord of the dance with the girls!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)