Comfort food... what eases your studying? (2 Viewers)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
also, what eases my craving for food is chocolate or coffee....one cup of coffee and im set. i can stay up till around 11 or 12. coffee seriously rules, idno how i can live without it.

Joolz

HSC
Yeah Chocolat is an all rounder comfort food for me...(Tim Tams in my Jim Jams) *Im the cats pyjamas!*
celery with pnut butter is nice...
Diet Coke with vanilla....homemade lemon lime and bitters
Olives, like an entire jar (my bf doesnt even go near me when i eat them) and Pickles (and pickle juice as well!!!) lol shutup i know im a werido :p

Oh yeah and during exams i always ACTUALLY eat bfast..(strange) and ive been cooking alot (which i neva used to do) and i take those memory booster tablets you get at the chemist

anthonyk

My snack "food" use to be ciggarettes :p till i quit at the worst time imaginable, wasnt smart of me to give it up with economics left. On a serious note WATER and nuts, i dont know the name of this particular, but it is this little green pea looking nut with wasabi in the center + hazle nuts and cashews YUM.

al_x

short*
HSC
anthonyk said:
My snack "food" use to be ciggarettes :p till i quit at the worst time imaginable, wasnt smart of me to give it up with economics left. On a serious note WATER and nuts, i dont know the name of this particular, but it is this little green pea looking nut with wasabi in the center + hazle nuts and cashews YUM.
my smoking habit got so much worse over the last few weeks. but im quitting as soon as the HSC finishes on friday! i should have tried to quit when it started getting worse, but i didnt want to add another stress to the list

leumas_au

I don't know why but suddenly I am addicted to tinned salmon.
Its high in omega 3 (thanks for constantly reminding me mum) but it isn't that nice on the old breath. I have to carry tic tacs to all my exams. Luckily I am locked up in my room for most of the day.
I also LOVE Tim Tams (dont most people!?)

rusty_rouge

HSC
STARBURST BABIES! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

*cough* Yeah. Bit of a sugar addict here...can't be good for me, all these highs and lows, but DAMN they're yummy!

al_x

short*
HSC
pat_killa02 said:
I Got 98.2 In My Hsc Beat That U Freaky Nerds
Whos the freaky nerd?? U r the one hanging around a HSC forum when u arent doing the HSC. Dont u have any friends?

Gumdropz

HSC
Tim Tams, cheesecake (the fridge kind), and loads and loads of red frogs!!!
Im seriously addicted to them.

No wonder Aussie kids are getting fatter!!!

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i found a new love for kool mints

although coloured ones leave bad memories of maths and probability - what is the chance of pulling out, a red one???

ARGH!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
lcf said:
i found a new love for kool mints

although coloured ones leave bad memories of maths and probability - what is the chance of pulling out, a red one???

ARGH!

well, you see that all depends on how many kool mints you have, how many red ones you have and what other colours you have!!!!!! aha! :p

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
al_x said:
Whos the freaky nerd?? U r the one hanging around a HSC forum when u arent doing the HSC. Dont u have any friends?

haha, wat a killer.

my comfort food........coffee........COFFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jynxe

HSC
Ruby Grapefruit, Sugarless V and Lindt Dark Chocolate!

hornbag_tom

in a mundane reality where losers constantly piss
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
oh shut up and go kill yourself you boastful moron.

thats the best call, what a burn!

for me its twisties and chips - open a packet and just grabs handfuls after all exams, that and tim tams - what a cliche, and red licorice, and those super sized coffees from starbucks, on average 2 a day hey...kirstie alley should give free jenny craig to all HSC students who fall prey to excessive eating due to HSC stress!

freaked

HSC
OMG!
I have been eating a whole lot of Bread with tons of nutella (and I usually dont eat nutella)
and around 4Litres of coke cola a day (I dont drink coffee so this is my caffeine)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)