Come To Nothing by Evermore (1 Viewer)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Who has heard the single "Come To Nothing" by Evermore? I loved the song before it even came out on single, it's fantastic! What do others think of it?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
What exactly makes Evermore boring copy cats? Their music is pretty different to the American hip hop crap. All bands are influenced in some way by previous artists anyway! Original music doesn't exist anymore mate!

ChrisE

HSC
i do believe it does, sure its different to hip hop (which isnt all crap by the way, at its best its amazing) but so is every other genre of music on earth. radiohead on a bad day + coldplay + a boring and un-engaging sound = evermore. sure they are giving it a go and thats great good luck to them, its just im not a fan of hype even though i do like some bands that have been hyped to the shit house, the difference is, they delivered.

somechick

HSC
N/A
black_kat_meow said:
Who has heard the single "Come To Nothing" by Evermore? I loved the song before it even came out on single, it's fantastic! What do others think of it?
same here i liked it before it came out but now its getting boring

somechick

HSC
N/A
ChrisE said:
i do believe it does, sure its different to hip hop (which isnt all crap by the way, at its best its amazing) but so is every other genre of music on earth. radiohead on a bad day + coldplay + a boring and un-engaging sound = evermore. sure they are giving it a go and thats great good luck to them, its just im not a fan of hype even though i do like some bands that have been hyped to the shit house, the difference is, they delivered.

sure.
there is no such thing as a completely orignal band mate. everybody is inspired by something they've heard etc and the story goes on.

ChrisE

HSC
somechick said:
sure.
there is no such thing as a completely orignal band mate. everybody is inspired by something they've heard etc and the story goes on.
being influenced and having originality are two different things. influence is inevitable. originality and creativity are what make the band interesting and unique.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)