Combined law (1 Viewer)

snot

oh i hope im as lucky as you guys but do you think the cut off will go down this year?

santaslayer

HSC
thats really hard to tell, it will depend on the number of people trying out for the limited uni spots for Newy Law.....word of advice..te;ll everyone u know doing the hsc that Newy Law sucks so that less people will opt for a spot there which will stabalise the uai cut offs...lol

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Hehe good advice santaslayer! ;)

The cut-off could go either way, but I have a feeling it will stay around 92/93. It's jumped up and down over the past few years but has generally stayed within the low 90's.

santaslayer

HSC
yea.....but if u get a 95.00 u will most definatley get the course.....but dont take my word for it.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
yea.....but if u get a 95.00 u will most definatley get the course.....but dont take my word for it.
I concur. :)

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
At the moment.. it's kind of both. The Communication subject is fun, but the Legal System is a *cough*. :)

santaslayer

HSC
1st year law is always a bit tedious...its called FOUNDATIONS of law right?...so in other words its gonna be a bit slow to start with...legal history.....blah!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)