combined law with eas (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hi guys
i applied for eas and i just got the letter today saying that i am eligible
just wondering if anyone of you know around how many points i will receive if i applied for long term illness? (for the degree of seriousness, i rmb there are 5 levels and my doctor said i hv considerable disadvantage, around 4 out of 5)
my atar is 97.9 FYI
thanks guys i deli need advices cuz if i can't get into unsw law i will go back to china and the application deadline is next week lol

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
hi guys
i applied for eas and i just got the letter today saying that i am eligible
just wondering if anyone of you know around how many points i will receive if i applied for long term illness? (for the degree of seriousness, i rmb there are 5 levels and my doctor said i hv considerable disadvantage, around 4 out of 5)
my atar is 97.9 FYI
thanks guys i deli need advices cuz if i can't get into unsw law i will go back to china and the application deadline is next week lol
I can't guarantee that you will get in but I think you have a very good chance. It varies from year to year what ATAR + EAS will get in. I was saying the same thing to Drifting, in 2011 (HSC 2010) the ATAR cut off for law was 99.65 and my friend who had an ATAR of 97.50 + EAS got into law.

Hope that helps

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I can't guarantee that you will get in but I think you have a very good chance. It varies from year to year what ATAR + EAS will get in. I was saying the same thing to Drifting, in 2011 (HSC 2010) the ATAR cut off for law was 99.65 and my friend who had an ATAR of 97.50 + EAS got into law.

Hope that helps
Wouldn't it just depend on how many EAS pts you get?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Wouldn't it just depend on how many EAS pts you get?
Yes generally it will depend on how many EAS points you get. However, for Law I believe all EAS are treated the same and so will be the points. The number of points vary from year to year. Some years it can be as high as 3 and some years it can be as low as 1.

HSC
N/A
Yes generally it will depend on how many EAS points you get. However, for Law I believe all EAS are treated the same and so will be the points. The number of points vary from year to year. Some years it can be as high as 3 and some years it can be as low as 1.
All EAS applicants are treated the same way for law? How? I thought this is how usyd works (allocation system thru broadway scheme) but not for unsw (bonus point system)? I'm confused I just need 2 bonus marks :/

fionarykim

HSC

Hope that helps
OMG HAHA, i applied for EAS
and i got 97.5, and i want to do law/ crim

Hopefully im as lucky as your friend :)

HSC
N/A

Hope that helps
Sorry do u know how 'serious' is your friend?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)