Combined Degree?? (2 Viewers)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Argonaut said:
Since we're on the subject of combined degrees, is it possible for me to do a Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning at UNSW and do the Bachelor of Development Studies at Newcastle? I'm asking here because no-one I know at UNSW can tell me, mostly because they're doing other degrees.

And if anyone has anything on B Development Studies, can you please drop me a line via PM or e-mail?
You can't combine Urban and Regional Planning at UNSW with Development Studies at Newcastle. There really isn't much point anyway, as you would only be learning the same type of information twice. Also, out of curiosity, I asked the coordinator of development studies and he said that it just isn’t feasible.
If you’re thinking of combining development studies with another degree, your best option is the new Bachelor of Arts program at Newcastle. It has a politics and policy major, which addresses themes similar to that of development studies. I'll hopefully be combining these two degrees.
For further information on development studies go this site-:
www.newcastle.edu.au/study/courseinfo/undergrad/fostoc.html
After you click on that go to the science sub heading, click on that and find development studies. The page that opens has major course information eg core subjects and majors available.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)